Is Cro Cop still going to fight Wandy in the future?

TGArthur

You can't lose if you win the fight.
@Steel
Reaction score
I remember that was a big event to make that match. Did things change that I missed out on?

Wanderlei decided he didn't want to fight and was suddenly injured I think, in reality he probably realised the two of them were 30/40lbs apart and that this was career suicide, wise if you ask me.

I'm not sure Wandy will ever fight again.

Injured or not he sure can't stay healthy.

I don't think they will fight in the future. Wandy will probably fight someone at LHW

The thing with wand is nobody knows how much that car accident took away from him. But I guess it would be better for him to retire. These guys will go down as legends anyway.

i think it got settled in the past and it was an execution by cro cop, i would like to see wandy vs. krazy horse

Wanderlei decided he didn't want to fight and was suddenly injured I think, in reality he probably realised the two of them were 30/40lbs apart and that this was career suicide, wise if you ask me.

That sounds about right.

Crazy that last time they fought in the OWGP Wand actually outweighed Crocop by a couple of pounds.

Wanderlei Silva (225.1 lbs.) vs. Mirko CroCop (220.9 lbs.)

I miss juiced to the gills Wand.

oqdQhaT.gif

Compared to skinny MW Wand.

wanderlei-silva.JPG

This was Wand earlier this year when he went to get some medical tests done to see if he could fight again.

That sounds about right.

Crazy that last time they fought in the OWGP Wand actually outweighed Crocop by a couple of pounds.

Wanderlei Silva (225.1 lbs.) vs. Mirko CroCop (220.9 lbs.)

I miss juiced to the gills Wand.

oqdQhaT.gif

Compared to skinny MW Wand.

wanderlei-silva.JPG

This was Wand earlier this year when he went to get some medical tests done to see if he could fight again.

Haha the last pic is pretty much every 90s bodybuilder now.

Back