Is Cris Cyborg clean now?

I think she was born a man.

Or she has used so much roids she started to look like one.
And you need a shitload of roids to start looking like a man. Still she only popped once or twice?
Says something about the quality of testing.

I think Cris Cyborg is steroids free for a long time. Tests speak for themselves. People should realize Cyborg trains very hard and is genetically strong. She should be given a huge credit.

lmao

this is like the complete bizzaro reverse version of reality.

The tests speak for themselves??? so she only roided when she was caught ???

hjahahahahah

UFC fixes fights and drug test. UFC is fake so who cares?

It really does not matter is "she" clean now cause Cyborg took so much steroids in the past she is basically a man and will always have advantage over normal females

Last edited:
U legit dont know shit about what the ufc or usada.. Ur a clown lol

“about what the ufc or usada”

Did reaching for your crack pipe make you forget some words?

Although, when you struggle to type basic words like ‘You’ and ‘you’re’, expecting you to finish a coherent sentence may be unfair.

Not sure if the person that made this thread is messing with us or possibly autistic?

Of course shes natural and we should give credit! The only thing she uses these days is Geranium doTERRA essential oils under her nut sack to boost T levels

Lols. She was caught taking hormones to stop her looking like a man. see below. She's taken so much juice i can tell what sex this person is.Cris-Cyborg-Strikeforce-750.jpg

She competed in UFC for a long time and was clean. I didn't know Bellator didn't test at all. I'm pretty sure they have something like USADA.
Excellent genetics.
COSTA_PAULO_R_1.png

Another clean USADA fighter
hi-res-55c831153274a335d1870ff45cd241fb_crop_north.jpg

Takes back his guilty admission and now claims he was clean again all those years
11armstrong2-superJumbo.jpg

I think Cris Cyborg is steroids free for a long time. Tests speak for themselves. People should realize Cyborg trains very hard and is genetically strong. She should be given a huge credit.
Do you people just make this shit up as you go???

It really does not matter is "she" clean now cause Cyborg took so much steroids in the past she is basically a man and will always have advantage over normal females

Added testosterone goes away when you stop juicing.

Back