Is Crime Stopping Snitching?

Hell nah man hell nah....
smashes report button repeatedly

My mate knew a girl whos BF was a drug dealer who slapped her around Abit. He rung the cops telling them he dealt drugs. Also he had feelings for her but she didn't feel the same. He pretty much did it out of jealousy.

Saying that the dealer probably didn't get in trouble since they would of just watched him since he was apparently just small time. Using him, Hoping to get the big fish through him

It's only snitching if you're about that life

If you're a normal dude it ain't snitching.

21 Savage said some shit about this awhile back - before the 6nine bullshit but good luck finding it - it's buried under his other rants.

entire communities filled with crime abiding scum are the only ones who tell their own not to snitch, they can all get together on their crime loving shitholes where they live and go fuck themselves

Depends on the crime imo. If there is a victim involved then it's not snitching it's being a good person. Imagine if you were the victim of a crime and the perpetrator got away with it because no one wanted to ''snitch''. If it's someone dealing drugs then that's none of your business, live and let live

I thought it was only snitching if it's to get yourself out of trouble, like what Chael Sonnen did when he was charged with mortgage fraud.

Criminal assholes are the ones who don’t want snitching.

I obey the law, fuck those who don’t.

A criminal who warns against snitching is a snitch by default, by outing snitches doing their thing

If they are black ur a racist for even asking. If they are white it's encouraged to report to cops

No, reporting a crime is not snitching.

"Snitching" is when you testify against a co-criminal in return for less punishment.

They're making life worse for everyone and are making your neighborhood worse. Do what you need to do. Just never rat on family or friends.

I wouldn't say never.

What if your uncle was diddling kids?

What if your dad was Paul Manafort?

I remembered a Shedrdogger a few months ago hijacked every thread accusing people of being snitches to the Mods. It was so funny. I think he got banned.

Snitching makes you part of that life once you cross that line ese.
17075D13-6D8A-4419-8F00-5F92AA5DF2DA.jpeg

Back