Is Cowboy gonna show up?

He's expected to lose by bookies and most fans so I guarantee he will

Cerrone folds in big fights and this won't be any different.

Cowboy "choking" in big fights is an idiotic myth. He just loses to the best guys because they're better than him, nothing mental and 100% skill based. He does terribly against elite southpaw strikers so Conor will wipe the floor with him just like Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, RDA, and Darren Till did.

Probably just bank the cash and take another one on short notice a month from now. This is a much more important fight for McGregor than it is for Cerrone in my view.

I hope he brings his A-game though, this could be a fight for the ages.
It's pretty important to both. Cowboy is probably close to retiring and if he beats Conor he gets at least one more big pay day.

The Cowboys are out of the playoffs, they are not showing up.

This fight does seem like an easy picking.

Conor is trying to reclaim his glory and Cowboy seems close to retirement. You know Conor is coming out trying to look great and put Cowboy down early.. and love or hate him, he is good at doing that. Hes like a lesser version of Mike Tyson in mma. You have to weather the storm to beat him.

Cowboy just seems like he isn't good at doing that. He gets hurt and he folds, correct me if you can show times where he really goes through adversity.

I think if he fought like he did against Jeremy Steven's. (Hardest hitting 145er) he can win for sure.. he publicly announced he wouldn't to appease fans, but it just makes it let less imo
He could have fought a live dog at 155 but chose to not have to cut weight and fight Justin's leftovers - so that tells you all you need to know.

Either way there's no way anyone will bet on Cowboy this time around.
Too many variables in play (is he taking a dive? If not, is he mentally in this fight? etc).

Maybe he'll do like Robbie vs Colby and just stare back and throw 4 total punches, then say it wasn't his night.

Depents what you mean by showing up. He wont come in expecting a victory ofc but Im sure he will showup for pay check

If cowboy gets out of the first round, he will beat the living shit out of conor.
Conor's whole game can be shut down with a game plan.

I’ll be surprised if Cowboy even puts his hands up.

It's pretty important to both. Cowboy is probably close to retiring and if he beats Conor he gets at least one more big pay day.

If Cowboy beats Conor there won’t be a rematch. Fortunately for the UFC and Conor Cowboy isn’t beating Conor.

cowboy will be in attendance but will not fight a smart fight. Its a massive pay day and that is a win in itself. He would rather gun sling to appease the fans then mix it up and have a less exciting but winning performance. This saddens me cause cowboy could win.

I'd love to see a tired connor get head kicked koed after a scramble on the way to his feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back