Is Cowboy gonna show up?

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This fight does seem like an easy picking.

Conor is trying to reclaim his glory and Cowboy seems close to retirement. You know Conor is coming out trying to look great and put Cowboy down early.. and love or hate him, he is good at doing that. Hes like a lesser version of Mike Tyson in mma. You have to weather the storm to beat him.

Cowboy just seems like he isn't good at doing that. He gets hurt and he folds, correct me if you can show times where he really goes through adversity.

I think if he fought like he did against Jeremy Steven's. (Hardest hitting 145er) he can win for sure.. he publicly announced he wouldn't to appease fans, but it just makes it let less imo

EDIT!
Yeah I called this one

Last edited:
Just as long as he doesn't drink the fight milk he'll be fine

He will be out cold in a round regardless

He's done and not on Conors level anyway

Just as long as he doesn't drink the fight milk he'll be fine
Always count on my mayberry homies to make a great post ;)

Hes not cutting too much so he shouldn't need the fight milk

I could be wrong, but it seems to me like most times Cowboy Cerrone was used as a stepping stone for another fighter, he was stepped on. LOL

Anyone thinking cowboy is getting paid to take a dive in a match he was cherry picked because it’s a nightmare match for him needs to be sterilized

Probably just bank the cash and take another one on short notice a month from now. This is a much more important fight for McGregor than it is for Cerrone in my view.

I hope he brings his A-game though, this could be a fight for the ages.

I think he shows up I just don’t think that’s enough for this fight. That being said until I see conor on fight week I’m not going to make any bold predictions

Anyone thinking cowboy is getting paid to take a dive in a match he was cherry picked because it’s a nightmare match for him needs to be sterilized
eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Cowboy has more tools than Conor, but he does tend to have issues with his mental game, as well as a glass liver.

Cerrones best bet is to mix up his grappling and try to get this to the ground imo. Tire McG out.

Oh Cowboy will show up alright.

He gonna sink it into Connor

Going Deep!

iIIsEXV.jpg

I hope he shows up on a horse.

Well, that's the million dollar question isn't it?

Judging by the magnitude of the fight and his history of folding in big fights, no.

Hope I'm wrong but I think Cowboy folds like a lawn chair inside 2 RDS.

Nope and it’ll be better for the sport if Conor wins too.

This fight does seem like an easy picking.

Conor is trying to reclaim his glory and Cowboy seems close to retirement. You know Conor is coming out trying to look great and put Cowboy down early.. and love or hate him, he is good at doing that. Hes like a lesser version of Mike Tyson in mma. You have to weather the storm to beat him.

Cowboy just seems like he isn't good at doing that. He gets hurt and he folds, correct me if you can show times where he really goes through adversity.

I think if he fought like he did against Jeremy Steven's. (Hardest hitting 145er) he can win for sure.. he publicly announced he wouldn't to appease fans, but it just makes it let less imo

this fight is tailor made for conor, not only is he 5 years younger, but cerrone has more miles on him in mma and has taken more damage than conor has over his fighting career.

this fight ends either with conor landing a clean, solid shot that drops cerrone followed by gnp with ref stopping the fight either legit or early stoppage.

Or cerrone lands something like a leg kick or at some point the fight hits the ground and wins by sub.

Honestly conor beating cerrone isn't anything special nor does it earn him a title shot against kahbib....basically conor is fighting someone who isnt' even a contender at 170, cerrone is a journeyman and enjoys fighting.

cerrone is the one who benefits most, big pay day and if he beats conor especially by finish he then has somewhat brgging rights like diaz, and kahbib.

Back