Is Cormier going to defend his LHW belt at UFC 230 in Madison Square Garden ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

DW just said that they will announce the main event of UFc 230 after 228 is done. I'm thinking Cormier might be the main event here. He said he wanted to defend his LHW belt before end of year. Against Latifi ? (yeah pretty lame matchup given that latifi is on a 2 fights win streak i know)

If not him who is it going to be ? Cejudo ? Dillashaw ? I think Cormier is th right answer, what's your prediction ?

Cormier vs. Jones 3

Don't give a damn. I'm in.

<5>

Not gonna happen probably and hell not at 230
Rogan said he believes Jones is fighting Gus at 230. Naaaah. If Jones is good for 230, gimme Jones Cormier 3. Cormier might actually do it. He wants Jones bad.

Rogan said he believes Jones is fighting Gus at 230. Naaaah. If Jones is good for 230, gimme Jones Cormier 3. Cormier might actually do it. He wants Jones bad.

Rogan says a lot of crap. He just said that mcgregor won't do any press conferences and it was debunked hours later

Hogan dun smoked himself hedtarded from da heefer

h7011D652

Cormier vs. Jones 3

Don't give a damn. I'm in.

I still don't think Cormier will defend the LHW belt before he fights Lesnar. This is his big payday, and he would be smart not to jeopardize it. The UFC really want him to be a 2x champ when he fights Lesnar, so they can maximize profits.

I'd expect Cormier to turn up with an "injury", and Dana White will announce that "[Cormier] needs time to heal, and then he's fighting Lesnar.... so we'll make a 205 interim title." That's my prediction.

And of course, Jones would need to get cleared by USADA (impossible, given he had zero defense at the CSAC hearing). At best they could give Jones 18 months, and even that's a huge stretch. But 18 months would see him suspended until like Late February 2019.

Rogan says a lot of crap. He just said that mcgregor won't do any press conferences and it was debunked hours later

Hogan dun smoked himself hedtarded from da heefer

h7011D652
It's MSG. Its a huge card. I can't think of one title fight they can put as a headliner. Jones is perfect. If it isn't Jones vs Cormier 3 it'll be Jones vs. Gus 2 .

It's MSG. Its a huge card. I can't think of one title fight they can put as a headliner. Jones is perfect. If it isn't Jones vs Cormier 3 it'll be Jones vs. Gus 2 .

LOL

Do you actually realize just how many cards Juicehead has RUINED now, via his endless idiocy & cheating? Cancellations, and overturned results?

My, my.....What short memories sherdoggers have.

If Jones comes back, crowds will chant "GOAT GOAT GOAT" as he walks out, while DC will get booed again

I think he’s just gonna vacate the belt when the time is right.

He’s just buying time when he talks about defending the LHW title in my opinion.

LOL

Do you actually realize just how many cards Juicehead has RUINED now, via his endless idiocy & cheating? Cancellations, and overturned results?

Name a fight worthy enough to headline MSG that isn't booked already. Not one championship fight that isn't already booked can headline this card.

DC doesn't wanna fight Gus and he shouldn't. Gus needs a win before DC.
Its a huge fight. Anytime Jones fights it's huge. Jones vs. Cormier 3 or Jones vs. Gus 2 is huge. It just makes sense. Most of all, it's worth the risk cause it's the fight outside of a Conor fight that is big money and can actually sell. And come on, we all know how much you love Jones on this board. We see you in every thread. Your favorite fighter to post about. You should be excited.

No, he's never defending that belt period.

LOL

The North remembers

Back