Is Conor the sexiest overall fighter in the UFC?

Are you saying you seen conors dick?

Also you and your friends have shitty taste. Gus looks like a real man and 100x better looking than conor.. Also taller.
gus is a scroat

You 2 note pony snitch. Always telling on everyone. Everyone outed you on a thread dude. Go away.
wow your a fucking douchebag loser.So you get made out to be a fool and you make up lies ???You really need to get a life man

wow your a fucking douchebag loser.So you get made out to be a fool and you make up lies ???You really need to get a life man
2 note pony bro. I keep it trill. You be snitchin to all the mods while throwing racist comments out every day.

You are a dumbass.Ive never talked to any mods and I dont know where you get Im making racist comments every day.I dont even know who is a mod and who isnt a mod cause I dont give a shit.What are you 12 ?? You are making yourself look very stupid and childish.Grow the fuck up kid

2 note pony bro. I keep it trill. You be snitchin to all the mods while throwing racist comments out every day.
Go ahead and keep posting stupid replies and acting like a 12 year old cause Im not going to waste my time replying back to you anymore.You are not worth my time lil boy.

Go ahead and keep posting stupid replies and acting like a 12 year old cause Im not going to waste my time replying back to you anymore.You are not worth my time lil boy.
Come in dude. You gonna sit here and act you run to the mods and rat on me and others here. You already had a thread dedicated to you man.

You are a dumbass.Ive never talked to any mods and I dont know where you get Im making racist comments every day.I dont even know who is a mod and who isnt a mod cause I dont give a shit.What are you 12 ?? You are making yourself look very stupid and childish.Grow the fuck up kid
I don't really care about the insults but some of the racist shit is outta line bro. Even for you.

Back