Is Conor the sexiest overall fighter in the UFC?

I asked a few of my girlfriends and they all agreed that he's sexy including myself. Different reasons for saying so but they all agreed he's got appeal. All girls also said that he's defo tall enough. "As long as he's taller then me when I gave heels on". Girls were between 5'1-5'6.

Prob big diked as shit too.
Whats up with all the LQGT posts today? Get that sh!t outta here

thank you bro. no worries, I got this. I'm already avoiding the race bait threads so I don't fall for a trap hah. the thread I posted in that gave me a yellow was deleted even...
Why do you complain about gay threads yet you're mostly responsible for making this 5 pages?

Of course your whore female friends thought he was attractive, he's a multi-millionaire..

bitches can't differentiate.

If you would have shown them the same picture of him wearing Walmart clothes and said he was a bum on the street they would have said he was ugly as fuck. fact
No one except me knew who he was. Go home. Your broke.

Its funny how certain guys here call out the gay thread but they post twice as much as th

Why do you complain about gay threads yet you're mostly responsible for making this 5 pages?
I never said this was a gay thread lol. nice criticism mate, beautiful work champ

This thread is another reminder of what awaits us if Conor wins.

Save us Nate.

<6>

No one except me knew who he was. Go home. Your broke.
tumblr_mjk901WpSS1s4bjyjo1_500.gif

Not to hate on the guy in any way but thats a cup...likely covering an Irish curse. And they don't call it the Irish curse because it happens to a few Irishmen.
except

liam neeson
colin Farrell
Michael fassbender

Blue belts are on a roll this weekend with the shit threads.

Is Sherdog going to change it's colors to lavender without telling us?

Oh my god, enough with the gay threads. Elton John probably signed in today then signed right out because it was so gay he got uncomfortable.
Nah, Elton is actually going up on sexual harassment charges atm for lewdly trying seduce one of his security personnel who now happens to be a LA Police Captain. I think Elton would feel right at home.

Back