Is Conor the Floyd Mayweather of MMA?

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor makes people million times more popular (Khabib,Diaz etc.).

<{titihmm}>

He has a lot more defeats than Mayweather.

Did you see what Mayweather did to that chinese kid (Tension?) ..... mayweather didnt toy around like he did with conor.

....he just merked him from round 1.

I think mayweather could have done that in round 1 with conor, but so much was on the line that mayweather played it safe and dragged conor into deep waters and conors gastank couldnt take it. (to secure the win)

Last edited:
Lol fuck no.

Floyd >>>>>>>>>> Conor.

He wish he was 51-0.
He wish he had floyd money.

Just no. Shame on you.

Conor is the Conor Mcgregor of MMA

I think youre the sean salmon of sherdog, OP

Yes, Conor is an undefeated fighter no one has even come close to touching. Has perfect defense, people pay for his fights hoping to see him lose.
<LikeReally5>

Conor has made more millionaires than anyone else in the fight game

Everyone makes more money now because of Conor and Conor alone

both need attention as a popular school girl.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the 2 have a bigger ego than the popular queen of the school.

the 2 hit women.

Conor = Floyd ? Yes <GOT4>

Did you see what Mayweather did to that chinese kid (Tension?) ..... mayweather didnt toy around like he did with conor.

....he just merked him from round 1.

I think mayweather could have done that in round 1 with conor, but so much was on the line that mayweather played it safe and dragged conor into deep waters and conors gastank couldnt take it.
Played it safe? Are you kidding? He toyed with him, until he didnt. Then he embarrassed him

Just a reminder guys you can put idiots like this on your ignore list and never have to read their trash posts again

Played it safe? Are you kidding? He toyed with him, until he didnt. Then he embarrassed him
Thats what i said.
...and yes, imo....mayweathers career would have been a laughing stock if a guy thats never boxed before came in and beat him (on his 50th fight especially) ....so mayweathers gameplan was to hang back and gas conor out rather than just annihilating him in the first couple of rounds BUT yet taking risks and giving conor the punchers chance.

Back