Is Conor the best MMA boxer of all time?

For me he is.

I don't think anyone in the history of MMA could have faired, as well as he did, against Mayweather.
Not enough proof.
To be the “best”you need to show how amazingy superior you are in any kind of situation against different antagonists.

Most of Connies fights was against people he had big advantages in reach,height and weight.

Both times he had reach or height negated he didn’t get the finish.

One of the times he had to go grappling and the other he had to fight the same dude TWICE to get a MD .

Connie have amazing timing,good power and very good footwork adapted for MMA.

And thats all.
One of the best not THE best.

There you have it folks, this is why people hate conor nut gobblers.

No! No he's not! Micheal Johnson would beat McGregor in a boxing fight. His hands are way quicker than McGregors. Floyd Mayweather toyed with McGregor for 6 rounds before he decided to let the leather fly. McGregor is over rated.

No! No he's not! Micheal Johnson would beat McGregor in a boxing fight. His hands are way quicker than McGregors. Floyd Mayweather toyed with McGregor for 6 rounds before he decided to let the leather fly. McGregor is over rated.
I mean, I am picking Khabib to beat Conor. But, this... really?? McGregor probably decisions Johnson, both have quite bad gas tanks.

Threads like this make really make you realize the level of understanding some people have of what is actually going on in the ring. Conor did not fare well, at all. He got clowned then knocked out by a guy with pillow fists, it was a bad joke and so many people fell for it.

He isn't. if he were he would have done better against floyd and he got humbled. i rate Andy silva and Nate over Mcg anytime. If Andre Ward said the Diaz bros are really good boxers take his word for granted.

Yes lol. Anyone saying otherwise are sad beta males.

so you do realise that diaz rocked conor on the feet with a simple boxing combination? leading to conor shooting a takedown as a way of getting out of the fight? conor was fucked after that punch, nothing mayweather threw hurt him like that. next fight he hot diaz with everything he had and still ended up under diaz getting smashed at the end of the fight

conor has talent but all you are telling us in this thread is you cant get enough of his yummy manlet dick

Not true at all, the last few combo's fucked him up bad. From the gassing to taking those shots, he was toast. He was literally held up by the ropes.

Also, he tried to shoot in for a TD on Floyd at one point.

But To TS, loooool. No.

KJ Noons would smash his face in boxing wise. Not to mention guys like Lil Nog who went to the Pan-Am Games for boxing (finished 3rd iirc) or guys like Mirko who were much better punchers than Conor.

Ray Mercer, James Toney, Ricardo Mayorga, Butterbean

It's funny that people think Conor was ever actually in that fight with Mayweather. When, in reality, all that happened was Mayweather was just toying with Conor and letting him gas himself out to draw out the fight.

For me he is.

I don't think anyone in the history of MMA could have faired, as well as he did, against Mayweather.

LOL
Sorry, but that's a pathetic excuse.

Floyd carried Conor for 8 rounds.
Then ended the fight on the 9th.

Claiming that surviving a retired boxer means he is the best is just as stupid an excuse as it can get.

Miocic (just to pick one) was golden glove boxing champion.

here, from wiki (don't have time to find better place: 'After only eight months of training with a background of being a Cleveland Golden Gloves boxing champion (reaching quarter-final in the nationals), and NCAA Division I wrestler at Cleveland State, Miocic began his MMA career by winning his first six fights by knockout. He initially fought for NAAFS (an Ohio-based MMA promotion), where he won the NAAFS Heavyweight Championship."

This shit alone is way more than what Conor did @ Boxing. And there are plenty more fighters like that in MMA

100% Conor is

2vhvjer.gif

2eogw0n.gif

IndelibleAmbitiousFish-size_restricted.gif

AlertJubilantBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

GM_20170919_215755.gif

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

converted.gif

Not even hall of fame boxers managed to do as great against Floyd as Conor did, and yet Conor was the "0-0 boxer"

Let alone would any MMA fighter regardless of weight class ever be able to have just 2% of the same success Conor had against Floyd

Conor is without a doubt the greatest most skilled boxer and defensive based counter punching wizard MMA history has ever seen at the championship level

And it's not even close.

Anyone saying otherwise is either blinded by hate, doesn't know anything about fighting, or is all of the above

@Arm Barbarian
@That209
@MescalineDreams
@markg171

Last edited:
conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg diaz-i-ching-mcgregor.jpg GettyImages-513970776_0.jpg 20160305__Nate-Diazp1.jpg

Attachments

• Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png
    Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png
    417.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
100% Conor is

2vhvjer.gif

2eogw0n.gif

IndelibleAmbitiousFish-size_restricted.gif

AlertJubilantBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

GM_20170919_215755.gif

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

converted.gif

Not even hall of fame boxers managed to do as great against Floyd as Conor did, and yet Conor was the "0-0 boxer"

Let alone would any MMA fighter regardless of weight class ever be able to have just 2% of the same success Conor had against Floyd

Conor is without a doubt the greatest most skilled boxer and defensive based counter punching wizard MMA history has ever seen at the championship level

And it's not even close.

Anyone saying otherwise is either insanely blinded by hate, doesn't know anything about fighting, or is all of the above

@Arm Barbarian
@That209
@MescalineDreams
@markg171

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

conor4.gif

<36>

May cucked him
LOL
Sorry, but that's a pathetic excuse.

Floyd carried Conor for 8 rounds.
Then ended the fight on the 9th.

George Foreman

Klitschko

SRL

Errol Spence

Amir Khan

GGG

And there's even more I can link. You want me to keep going?

All of them praising Conor's boxing skill and or his performance against Floyd

But i'm sure that random shertards on the internet know way more about boxing then all those actual boxing champs and hall of famers

Conor is without a doubt the best boxer and striker in MMA history

To even claim other wise is like saying water is not wet

Last edited:

George Foreman

Klitschko

SRL

Errol Spence

Amir Khan

GGG

And there's even more I can link. You want me to keep going?

All of them praising Conor's boxing skill and or his performance against Floyd

But i'm sure that you a random poster on the internet knows way more about boxing then all those actual boxing champs and hall of famers

Conor is without a doubt the best boxer and striker in MMA history

To even claim other wise is like saying water is not wet

LOL
Every boxer knows the value of money. And they all respect him for stepping into the ring.
But they are obviously being politically correct.

To try and make such asinine claim when I noted a guy who actually boxed for more than 9 rounds, it just shows how tyerribly blind Conor nutsuckers are.

Back