Is Conor the best MMA boxer of all time?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
For me he is.

I don't think anyone in the history of MMA could have faired, as well as he did, against Mayweather.

James Toney or Ray Mercer, imo.

Well Rumble would have outweighed Mayweather by three times or so.

You said MMA history.

But if we're talking 155ers, Nate would have done better.

Don't think Nate would've got finished.

I don't believe in P4P bullshit so no.

Conor is the GOAT prize fighter in MMA based on PPV sales but in terms of actual fighting abilities he's not the best. Several LHW and HW would beat him in pure boxing, and plenty of others would beat him in an MMA fight at open weight.

At LW and below he's definitely the best though.

Yes. Just like Khabib is the best MMA grappler of all time, Conor is the best MMA striker (mostly boxing) of all time.

RtqNSHz.gif

I think the Diaz brothers are better boxers than Conor...

Established boxers recognize their talent...

Nate made him panic wrestle. The end.

Not sure. Would like to see him fight now with those skills he picked up training for Mayweather...

For me he is.

I don't think anyone in the history of MMA could have faired, as well as he did, against Mayweather.

so you do realise that diaz rocked conor on the feet with a simple boxing combination? leading to conor shooting a takedown as a way of getting out of the fight? conor was fucked after that punch, nothing mayweather threw hurt him like that. next fight he hot diaz with everything he had and still ended up under diaz getting smashed at the end of the fight

conor has talent but all you are telling us in this thread is you cant get enough of his yummy manlet dick

Nate boxed him up twice so no. I guess Nate is.

Not sure. Would like to see him fight now with those skills he picked up training for Mayweather...
I didn't even think of that, I hope we get a chance to see if his stand up style has evolved vs khabib

I don't believe in P4P bullshit so no.

Conor is the GOAT prize fighter in MMA based on PPV sales but in terms of actual fighting abilities he's not the best. Several LHW and HW would beat him in pure boxing, and plenty of others would beat him in an MMA fight at open weight.

At LW and below he's definitely the best though.

Conor would smoke every LHW/HW at boxing. It wouldn't be close!

For me he is.

Rampage? Nate Diaz? Nick Diaz? Marcus Davis? Rumble? Anderson Silva? Joe Duffy? Holly Holm? Stipe? I could go on. I could go on and on and on.

Conor is a good striker. He is not the best boxer in MMA.

Yes. Just like Khabib is the best MMA grappler of all time, Conor is the best MMA striker (mostly boxing) of all time.
Khabib is nowhere near gsps lol of man grappling

Back