Is Conor the best boxer ever in mma?

Good lord. I thought people here would be up for a normal unbiased discussion.

Diaz rocked him too, and conor was forced to try to wrestle with a bjj blackbelt, because he couldnt keep it standing. Do great boxers gas in two rounds? These are unbiased points, but heres my opinion - he's shit

No one should listen to this retard anymore. “Khabib a better boxer than Conor” lmao. Go to bed

LOL! It was your own retarded logic that "dropping" the other guys makes you a better boxer ya dumb fuck.

He was still on his feet and didnt land on his back? Dropped is when someone hits the canvas. You clearly dont know the definition of dropped lol

Are you dense?

No you idiot.

Knockdown is defined as
a part of his/her body other than the feet touch the canvas (such as his butt or glove)

Educate yourself.

Dropping to the point u need to use your arm to keep your feet doesn't count as dropping.

Haven't you heard?

If your glove touches the canvas that is scored as a knock down in boxing.

He stayed on his feet though? Can you explain how someone gets dropped without hitting the canvas?

Can you explain why he fell down and scuttled across the floor like a crab? Something caused him to do that. I have a theory he was setting up an advanced capoiera technique..

Tough to say since MMA boxing isnt boxing. But to answer the question I think Max, Nate and Dustin Poirier among others are better boxers.

I can’t stand his personality and who he is. But does anyone have better boxing skills than Conor in mma?

Be honest. He went rounds with Mayweather. I don’t see any other mma fighter being able to do that against a legendary boxer.

Don’t mention James Toney.

For someone who doesn’t like him you sure are riding his nuts hard.

He was still on his feet and didnt land on his back? Dropped is when someone hits the canvas. You clearly dont know the definition of dropped lol

Are you dense?
Dude's butt hit the canvas. What does the back have to do with anything. Like someone else said it's not embarrassing getting caught, it's embarrassing trying to acknowledge it never happened.

By your definition Conor didn't drop Aldo because he landed on his stomach.

Tough to say since MMA boxing isnt boxing. But to answer the question I think Max, Nate and Dustin Poirier among others are better boxers.
Conor knocked Poirier out you biased piece of shit lol wow

People still arguing about Conor's skills...

Conor dropped Diaz several times. Diaz dropped Conor zero times
Nate finished Conor. Conor jogged around the octogon to avoid Nate and squeeked out a split decision.

I can’t stand his personality and who he is

Full of Conor haters here lmao. No facts behind any of your arguments

Conor nuthugger disguised as a rational fight fan...

500_F_129495152_RGzyOWsU3UW5e14E01f4Qy6jFQeWDbjV.jpg

So? He got caught and took the L, doesnt mean that one instance decides who the better boxer is dumb fuck.

Khabib outboxed Conor, doesnt make hin the better boxer though.

Plus that Poirier fight was what, 5,6 years ago. Poirier has crisp hands, do your homework kid.

With a punch that landed squarely on the back of the head. I'm not saying Conor aimed for the back of the head but that's where it landed.

He's one of if not the best MMA boxer / puncher but in true boxing his fundamentals could be a lot better

Why does this thread exist? You are trying to base decisions off of skewed samples. Unless someone has competed in boxing outside of mma, it is pointless to postulate how well they do. Based on external evidence (outside sparring videos, striking technique, footwork, cardio) Jose Aldo has markedly better true boxing than Conor, but who gives a shit based on how their fight went. Conor has the better striking record in the context we have to evaluate them, but it would be dumb to try to rank them based on non-existent samples. Quit trying to salvage a dumb idea.

Dude you you just got “dropped” by Sherdog. Connor isn’t the best boxer and he got dropped by Khabib. Drink your warm milk and go to bed while the real men talk in this shit thread.

Btw, I would say Mazividal, Holmes, and the Diaz brothers.

Don’t cry too much

<{1-11}>

I can’t stand his personality and who he is. But does anyone have better boxing skills than Conor in mma?

Be honest. He went rounds with Mayweather. I don’t see any other mma fighter being able to do that against a legendary boxer.

Don’t mention James Toney.

conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-slap-video.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG

Conor was setup for success against a usually smaller fighter with shorter reach. He was never that good.

Back