Is Conor the best boxer ever in mma?

But how can you call him a worthless fighter and then say he isn’t a bad fighter in the same post? That makes no sense at all.

I don't.. :) if you read it again i'm just saying a lot of sad sacks of shit on here can't stand him.. they find/make up reasons to discredit his skill because they can't stand him.. just like jones.. or any other polarizing character..

I'm saying he's a top tier mma boxer but would bet on nick/nate/masvidal over 12 rounds of boxing..

Kharitonov has solid boxing..

Always loved some Aleks E

I don't.. :) if you read it again i'm just saying a lot of sad sacks of shit on here can't stand him.. they find/make up reasons to discredit his skill because they can't stand him.. just like jones.. or any other polarizing character..

I'm saying he's a top tier mma boxer but would bet on nick/nate/masvidal over 12 rounds of boxing..
Oh well sorry for calling you a spastic then. I misunderstood your post!

I can’t stand his personality and who he is. But does anyone have better boxing skills than Conor in mma?

Be honest. He went rounds with Mayweather. I don’t see any other mma fighter being able to do that against a legendary boxer.

Don’t mention James Toney.

Edit:

It’s funny all these comments actually prove my point that Conor is the best boxer in MMA. Keep proving it some more guys lol.

I guess it’s official and decided then. Conor is the best Boxer of all time in MMA. Argument over
probably, yes. By all accounts he held his own against a 2 time world champion In Paulie.

He demonstrated himself to be a respectable boxer by MMA standards against Floyd and pretty much every MMA fighter gave him a lot of respect and credit for how he represented MMA. It was enough to get the praise of Sugar Ray Leonard one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Doesnt Fabio Maldonado actually have a decent Boxing record unlike Conors 1 and only fight which was a loss. And of course Holm was actually a high ranked boxer

As a Conor hater, I think Conor is the best striker in MMA.... For 7 minutes

Conor is a good counter puncher but lacks stamina to last 12 rounds. His boxing skills are average but he does have power in his left.

Don't know about the best, but Petr Yan is the closest fighter we've got to have pure boxing in MMA imo.

for sure, man. i'd like to see that too! they're both fantastic with their hands but i think holloway just takes the edge
Maybe. Nate proved that a granite chin goes a long way toward beating Conor.

I think Anderson was a better boxer. Clearly doesn't have the profile Conor does in the sport but his combination punching and defense seem much more fluid than the Irishman. Here he is sparring at Freddie Roach's gym - Wild Card Boxing.

Back