Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Vince Black, Jun 18, 2021.
10 miles on a bike is nothing. No wonder he has no gas tank. And he did that strenuous ride so he could spar? I’d like to think he’s trolling those that don’t like him. But, I don’t think he even has that game anymore.
He’s a month out, and appears to be taking it easy. While Dustin has been working hard for a couple or more weeks longer.
I don't understand the question.
Money? Conor has made this year more money outside fighting than every mma fighter ever.
he fights for fun and picket change mwo
It's probably tied up in funds earmarked for his various assault victims.
no but he's going to be sleeping the night of sunday july 11th because his training is shit
Never really been a Conor fan but not gonna lie I hope he shows up and makes it interesting. I have a hard time seeing it happening though.
Is this a question?
Can you clarify your question?
Biking 10 miles can very well be beneficial
What we dont know is how often, what intensity, and what other training he has mixed in.
A hard 10 mile pull is def taxing on cardio
why is that? have you seen him lose 2 in a row in the ufc? have you never seen him finish dustin before? did you not see how the 1st round went in the rematch? there is plenty of possibility he does well
I saw someone post about this being a "mismatch" and tbh I kinda agree with that statement if we look at the facts.
- Conor hasn't been active since 2016, which is the last time he fought twice in a year.
- Came back two years later to fight Khabib and did OK defensively(while cheating), but got completely dominated for the most part.
- Constant whiskey abuse(maybe coke too) which probably damaged his body.
- Has only beat Cowboy since 2016 in a 170 bout where Conor could bulk up against an guy who always stays at the same walk around weight. A perfect style matchup against a battle worn Cowboy on a 2 fight skid.
- Takes another year off and fights the number 1 contender in a prime Dustin Poirier. Gets KO'd and wants to come back 6 months later.
- Shouldn't be rematching someone who just KO'd him(The 1st fight was 6 years ago and doesn't play much on the result of the 2nd fight or the 3rd fight).
I think Dustin is probably gonna finish him in the first 2 rounds this time. Probably with more ease since Conor's chin is probably softened up after being KO'd, this fight just seems like a money grab to me.
I'm still intrigued, I would like to see Conor be a lot competitive and bring more to the table. It would make the fight more intriguing, instead of being a one-sided affair.
Have we even seen what Dustin’s been doing? All he’s posted was a couple of pics of him in the gym.
I bet conor pulls out of the fight, watch!
Not to Sherbros buddeh.
Conor is just building up enough money so that he can pay off more people he hurts outside the cage.
He sleeps with a million dollar erection.
Deal with it.
Separate names with a comma.