Is Conor P4P The Heaviest Hitter in the UFC?

Who is P4P the heaviest hitter in the UFC?

• Total voters
He doesn't even KO people, he TKOs people unless they hurl themselves onto his punches like Aldo did.

P4P? Well in that specific criteria, as far as I can think of, he's the only fighter to score KDs in 3 weight classes in the UFC. So he's shown his power from 145-170.

Hardest hitter though absolutely not. He's a hard, accurate, quick striker, with great precision, whose pressure style causes his opponents to repeatedly get hit by shots they can't take too many of before they'll inevitably go down from it. He's rare on the 1 punch shots, but hits the TKOs well because of that.

Who has conor put to sleep? out cold like masvidal put out till? not tko's that the ref has jumped in to stop.

Is Conor P4P The Heaviest Hitter in the UFC?
giphy.gif

following mma from the beginning in the early 90's I don't remember anything as schoking as Ngannou's punch on Overeem.

Paul Daley has to be considered, Francis and Rumble cause elite fighters to cower and run however.

lol@francis

hes 250+ lbs so his power isnt that Special + most of his KOs are temple shot KOs .. LOL

theres a Brazil midget "Hand made of Stones" or something like that … that guy is P4P one of the hardest hitter in the ufc.

Get Costa off the fucking list, doesn't hit that hard at all. Tko power at best.

Do people even try to be objective with these polls or do they just vote based on what they want to be true? 12 votes for Conor on this topic is asinine.

Riddle me this nut jockeys:

We know he’s very accurate and has exceptional timing. ...so if he’s such a powerful puncher on top of that, why is this combination of timing, accuracy and power translating into close to zero lights out KOs?

Furthermore, where has this power gone since he left the FW division? Where is the trail of bodies?

Back