Is Conor McGregor electable?

tenor.gif
{<jordan}fuck!!!!

Sherdog keep giving when you have thought that you have seen enough of cringeworthy threads then this pops up

Isn’t Ireland more liberal than NY?

Will Conor’s racist/Islamophobic antics come back to bite him?
Ireland liberal ?!?!?

5 minutes on google and you would never think something that stupid again

Is it that hard to learn ? Why do you hate it so much ?

To answer your question, politicians are cunts, so yea, he’s electable

Remember when he said "i feel as free as a female gymnast" (referring to his flexibility) years ago, back when he was a charismatic likable guy?

SJW/Feminist types probably fawn over statements like that.

If he started talking like that again and stopped public drinking/coke'ng/whatever, i think he could get elected

He's already got the media's eyes on him, but he just needs to stop feeding them negative divisive stuff that's more sensational than his positive side.
Lol, yea cus being divisive and generally hateful doesn’t get you elected.... most people are miserable, it’s a lot easier to feed them more misery than to tell them you’re gonna turn their shit life around

Your bright, loud and fast world frightens and confuses me. Im just a caveman.

Reurns? As in cremation ashes back into the urn?

Side question, why are crematoriums always named Evergreen or similar instead of Cinders or similar?
Probably because invoking the image of the tree standing tall in all its glory is more appealing for someone looking for a place to have there lost loved one handled with care and respect then the mental image of that same tree reduced to a pile of smoldering ruble would be.

Just a thought though, who the hell knows really.

In America maybe. He's less well liked in Ireland.

Conor is an accused alcoholic, drug addict, and he is facing accusations of a violent sexual assault.

He's only electable in the USA.

Paddy "The Hooligan" Holohan just ran for local government elections this weekend and got elected by the MMA loving public of South Dublin.

Conor could easily get elected to be a TD (equivalent of a Senator) but he could never get to be Taoiseach (equivalent of President)

Anyway US citizens can't sneer. You guys elected a Reality TV Star to lead your country.

At least Conor will stand and bang. Donald ducked the draft 5 times thanks to the family doctor.

Lol, yea cus being divisive and generally hateful doesn’t get you elected.... most people are miserable, it’s a lot easier to feed them more misery than to tell them you’re gonna turn their shit life around
Conor's in the media for violent crimes and a rape accusation. I seriously doubt that kinda negative divisive stuff is gonna do him any favors if he decides to run for something. The old likable Conor got famous without any of that

He managed to get a bunch of people to like him even though he isn't that skilled in what he kept on blabbing about. I am sure he could get elected, then make a fool of himself and get kicked out.

I honestly feel like he could do it.
He could trump it and just smooth talk his way into office. People like those kinds of personalities.

The boy is 31 going on 13..

I would hope that d be a hard no.

Back