Is Conor McGregor electable?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isn’t Ireland more liberal than NY?

Will Conor’s racist/Islamophobic antics come back to bite him?

Ireland's politics are just about as hilarious as the US, but get less press because who cares. He would definitely win some sort of elected office if he decided to run.

Your bright, loud and fast world frightens and confuses me. Im just a caveman.

Reurns? As in cremation ashes back into the urn?

Side question, why are crematoriums always named Evergreen or similar instead of Cinders or similar?

-- He is pro-gay if that helps. Tweets how he supports gay marriage.

-- Islamophobia is a very liberal thing. Obama sure had no problem bombing, sanctioning, and droning to death Muslim babies. He just did it with a smile on his face. Only difference between Obama and Trump is Trump tweets in all CAPS. Easier for us Sherbros to relate to.

Isn’t he an actual criminal with violent crime in his past present, and future?

Is this what people think about at night?

Your bright, loud and fast world frightens and confuses me. Im just a caveman.

Reurns? As in cremation ashes back into the urn?

Side question, why are crematoriums always named Evergreen or similar instead of Cinders or similar?
<Kpop01>

???

Does that mean the opposite to impotent?

Because there is multiple proofs of him getting a stiffy.

tenor.gif

Remember when he said "i feel as free as a female gymnast" (referring to his flexibility) years ago, back when he was a charismatic likable guy?

SJW/Feminist types probably fawn over statements like that.

If he started talking like that again and stopped public drinking/coke'ng/whatever, i think he could get elected

He's already got the media's eyes on him, but he just needs to stop feeding them negative divisive stuff that's more sensational than his positive side.

You mean delectable? Yes, yes he is. Not as much as he once was, due to his years of drugs and alchohol abuse, but I reckon he still is quite tasty.

Yum yum.

Isn’t he an actual criminal with violent crime in his past present, and future?
I'm sure you could make some money with those fortune telling skills. Tell me how long does Canadian men's MMA take to bounce back after the loss of the UFCs Canadian flag bearer, the Spartan?

Back