Is Conor McGregor a legend?

didn't take you long to get back on the bandwagon man

You were hating on him just a couple of months ago

Fickle as fuck, no respect bro
i was hating on him after the bar incident.. I always supported him after his losses
that last year made it hard for me to be a fan but he won me over again
NINTCHDBPICT000555305340-e1579418699317.jpg

back on the Notorious bandwagon

Yeah he is. LIke it or not. I'm not a fan, but you can't deny what the guy has done in MMA and how he has leveraged it for personal success. The sheer number of lawsuits against the guy is a (and I'm not kidding here) measure of his success. This latest win is legit IMO and I respect the guy's skills even if I don't care for his antics personally.

By definition (when applied to the context), a legend is "an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field". Mcgregor can be considered the most famous mma fighter so far, so if he is not an MMA legend, no one is.

for his cult followers and groupies, probably, for anybody with common sense, he's a hype job

i was hating on him after the bar incident.. I always supported him after his losses

I can never warm to the guy, despite being Irish

i do respect his ability, I just don't like the guy!

Each to their own!

His ability to upset poor bums on Sherdog is legendary

So that chick in the tabloids, Kyle Jenner (Who made fortune because her sister blowed and fucked some nigg.a, and videotaped the event) is the true legend.
Wow

an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.

<WellThere>

Same here @Lawblaw

fuck the conor haters and also fuck any mcgregor fans that bash that.

It's better to react to things as they come, as opposed to always supporting or always hating on they guy.

Yes. Like it or not:

1. He is the first champ champ.
2. He has the fastest championship fight victory (Sorry Jose Aldo).
3. He fought Mayweather.
4. He has the highest PPV numbers.

That said, he is still an asshole who throws dollies at buses, sucker punches old men, cheats on his partner repeatedly and is probably a rapist. Not someone worth admiring or supporting IMO. But you'll have to be a blind hater not to recognise his achievements.

Legend Maybe for antics but not as a world class fighter.

This moment cemented his stake as a legend.

pkdZbVk.jpg

Everything else is icing on the cake, tbh.

Back