Is Conor Khabib big enough for their own subforum

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Everyone talks about how this could potentially be the biggest fight in the history of UFC

When Conor fought Floyd the hype was so crazy Sherdog created a subforum threat did well over 100,000 threads in the few months it was open (can't remember exactly how many months)

Now the build up for Conor Floyd was also much longer with the big events in the states, Canada and England

Question is, is Conor Khabib big enough to have it's own subforum and can it do anywhere the numbers Conor Floyd did regarding thread count

Conor by KO inside 3 rounds

I want to say yes, lol. This is easily the biggest fight in UFC history.

MayMac was shite and it got a subforum.
Personally I’d like to see it happen just to prevent an inordinate amount of the same threads being repeated again and again in the ‘heavies’.

Actually not a bad idea... we still have two months before the fight.

There's literally going to be 2,000 idiotic/redundant armchair analysis threads every day.

Is a sub-forum big enough for Conor v Khabib is the real question!

Floyd vs Conor had a sub forum because it wasn't UFC/MMA but it had huge appeal to UFC/MMA fans because of Conor

This is a UFC fight, belongs in the heavies

A Conor/Floyd forum was created because it was a boxing match and the UFC section was getting spammed with non-mma talk. This is different.

Lots of Conor/Khabib commotion on here already

No, just don’t click the threads if they bother you buddeh.

Exercise restraint and don't click on the ball gobbling threads. Rationality will be considered hating. Do yourself a favor like a mature person.

Wait, it's Suredawg...

You're fucked, lol.

No its a big UFC fight so it belongs in the UFC discussion

It's called the Wasteland, where PROlogic belongs.

Maybe we should have a separate subforum for all the inevitable UFC 227 posts tomorrow too so it doesn't cause "commotion" in the main forum," right TS?

Nah, but they've gotta create a separate WMMA and WWE column.

giphy.gif

The next poster to post this stupid thread again for the 5th time in a half hour is getting BANNED. I reported this!
Stop it.

Back