Is Conor Even More of a Favorite against Aldo Now?

ducktalesawoo

White Belt
Reaction score
If you remember back in May/June, Conor was the clear/slight favorite on the betting lines when his best win was against Dennis Silver!

Now after the destruction of mini-Mendes, him v Aldo has to be even more of a lock. I'm thinking -250, -300

If you remember back in May/June, Conor was the clear/slight favorite on the betting lines when his best win was against Dennis Silver!

Now after the destruction of mini-Mendes, him v Aldo has to be even more of a lock. I'm thinking -250, -300

thats too much man. im more of a fan of conor but if the odds were that bad id have to put money on aldo.

hes at -175 right now and thats what i expect it to be.

Should be the opposite considering how easy it was to take and hold him down.

Aldo's gonna know what a broken rib really feels like by the end of the 1st round

You don't need to think. You can easily look up the odds on google right now...

if you have money on aldo you should care

more of a favorite conor is the more money you make betting on aldo

but im sure you already knew that

Yes of course.
I just mean in general I do not care if and why people consider Conor the favourite as I simply do not see it that way.

However logistically I do follow the trends.

if you have money on aldo you should care

more of a favorite conor is the more money you make betting on aldo

but im sure you already knew that

not true at all, once you place your bet your odds are locked in. so whatever happens later as far as the betting line is completely insignificant.

but I'm sure you already knew that...:eek:

Should be the opposite considering how easy it was to take and hold him down.

This...Aldo destroys him, then Frankie, then he goes up in weight because he'll use the "cut" for an excuse and everyone in the Top 10 at 155 will manhandle him...I hope he saved his money.

Doesn't matter, he'll beat Aldo with the odds for or against him.

Aldo sucks, he's only beaten Mendes 2x. McGregor is much better, he's beaten Mendes!

don't think you saw the same fight I did mate

anyone find it funny that the #1 p4p is the underdog, lol

What I meant was that Conor has a very good stand up game, but his ground game was horrible. So that gave me a clue that in case Aldo is not getting success on the feet he can take Conor down and ground him to a decision or even get a sub.

This...Aldo destroys him, then Frankie, then he goes up in weight because he'll use the "cut" for an excuse and everyone in the Top 10 at 155 will manhandle him...I hope he saved his money.

Didn't quite understand you. You think Aldo will clean out the 145 but can hang with the top 10 at 155?

Back