Is Conor a boxer now?

People who think Conor would even make it into the top 50 boxing ranks legitimately have no idea what they are talking about.
because it's all about rankings...<{cruzshake}>

DAZN will pay Conor what he is worth and put him in the Main Event for a boxing event.

No.

Losing to Floyd he still has plausible deniability. Losing to some rando would break the illusion he can actually box.

I am not disputing he could get big money fights
Conor doesn't care about some goat status in mma, so he doesn't care about boxing. It's obvious it's all about money. I wonder how his contract works, because I don't think they can stop him from doing some boxing. Dana White likes to talk about how Ronda and Conor made money and they don't have to do it anymore, but tbh Dana White also made money and he is still UFC president so he is contradicting himself, it sounds more like some negotiation tactic than his opinion.
Ronda is killing it in WWE no matter what people say, so why Conor can't make money as part of some boxing circus or even WWE. I think WWE would suit Conor really well, heh.

Hes trying to get people to speculate about him fighting Paulie in bare knuckle..but nobody seems to care

Back