Is college football the most rotten carcass of a sports league? (Brian Kelly leaving Notre Dame)

Dude, do you not understand any of this?

Pay attention

There are thousands talking thousands of high school footballers, now think guy, how many of those kids will play college football at all?

Am I just wasting my tiime with you amigo?

I said college football is full of unathletic cans, your argument is there are literally thousands and thousands of unathletic cans but because less than 1% of 1% make the NFL they aren't unathletic cans lmao

I said college football is full of unathletic cans, your argument is there are literally thousands and thousands of unathletic cans but because less than 1% of 1% make the NFL they aren't unathletic cans lmao

Dude, think.....you can do this.

The only high school football players who can play on a college team are great athletes, what about that don't you understand? There are no unathletic anything playing college football.

Who are you talking about, let's have a name, let me guess you can't name anyone can you?

Greatest athletes in the world play football.

Dude, think.....you can do this.

The only high school football players who can play on a college team are great athletes, what about that don't you understand? There are no unathletic anything playing college football.

Who are you talking about, let's have a name, let me guess you can't name anyone can you?

Greatest athletes in the world play football.

You're assuming that every college player is a great athlete. That's simply not true.

You're assuming that every college player is a great athlete. That's simply not true.

What isn't true is college football players are all unathletic cans....whatever that is.

Dude, just how damn dumb are you, Milt Campbell played football at Indiana, he also was a decathlete and won the Olympics and the title....Worlds Greatest Athlete, he played for the Cleveland Browns.

I could rattle off a 1000 college footballers who also ran track.

Give me one name of who you are talking about, ya can't can ya? You are a soccer or rugby fan who needs to run down American football, right?

What isn't true is college football players are all unathletic cans....whatever that is.

Dude, just how damn dumb are you, Milt Campbell played football at Indiana, he also was a decathlete and won the Olympics and the title....Worlds Greatest Athlete, he played for the Cleveland Browns.

Give me one name of who you are talking about, ya can't can ya? You are a soccer or rugby fan who needs to run down American football, right?

Milt Campbell couldn't lace my boxing shoes. Worlds greatest athlete competing against mailmen lmao

Milt Campbell couldn't lace my boxing shoes. Worlds greatest athlete competing against mailmen lmao

Here ya go know nothing.

d993feb20dd18cac83811de5340202b8.jpg

Number one 110 hurdler in the world.

1................................ Milt Campbell (US)
2.................................. Lee Calhoun (US)
3...................................Elias Gilbert (US)
4............................... Willie Stevens (US)
5.............. Martin Lauer (West Germany)
6................................... Chuck Pratt (US)
7..................................Hayes Jones (US)
8............................ Ancel Robinson (US)
9..................Stanko Lorger (Yugoslavia)
10..... Anatoliy Mikhailov (Soviet Union)

Dude, this is all new to ya isn't it?

Here ya go know nothing.

d993feb20dd18cac83811de5340202b8.jpg

Number one 110 hurdler in the world.

1................................ Milt Campbell (US)
2.................................. Lee Calhoun (US)
3...................................Elias Gilbert (US)
4............................... Willie Stevens (US)
5.............. Martin Lauer (West Germany)
6................................... Chuck Pratt (US)
7..................................Hayes Jones (US)
8............................ Ancel Robinson (US)
9..................Stanko Lorger (Yugoslavia)
10..... Anatoliy Mikhailov (Soviet Union)

Dude, this is all new to ya isn't it?

i dont care about some factory worker being better at hurdling dishwashers lmao

Please "rattle off 1000 college football players who also ran track"

The sport needs an expanded playoffs. 4 teams is a goddamn joke.

Time to get rid of the bowl match up system and assign them seedings in order of significance. 12 teams. Let's go.

Yep, shorten the regular season by eliminating some of the useless non-confrence can crushing games (2 maybe) take the top 12 teams, top 4 getting a first round bye.

Regular season could be 10 games no need for 12. But another issue of college football for me is it just isnt as fast paced or exciting as the NFL in my opinion and the rules are why plus the fact that the vast majority of college players will never play in the NFL

Back