Is college football the most rotten carcass of a sports league? (Brian Kelly leaving Notre Dame)

Talking about degeneracy and NCAA football, how stupid are you?

06sandusky-articleLarge.jpg

You do know the NFL is nothing but former NCAA athletes, right? You do know 25 former Olympic athletes have played NFL football, right? You do know over 1000 NCAA footballers were stud sprinters, long jumpers, hurdlers, right?

I get the impression you know nothing about this at all.

you do realize that the top 1% of College players make it to the NFL and the overwhelming majority have a career lasting 2.5 years right?

Only the elite of the elite make it in the NFL.

Kelly led ND to their modern day ceiling which is losing in the playoffs. I don't think anyone can win it all at ND. LSU may not be that good this but they have a higher ceiling.

Do we need to see four more teams that have zero shot at winning in a playoff?

you do realize that the top 1% of College players make it to the NFL and the overwhelming majority have a career lasting 2.5 years right?

Only the elite of the elite make it in the NFL.

You have any idea at all how many NFLers are out of...

USC
Alabama
LSU
Notre Dame
UCLA
Georgia
Florida
Tennessee
Texas
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Penn State
Michigan
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Auburn
Oregon
Arizona State
Michigan State

Hell, those HBCU schools like Grambling, Jackson State, etc

Dude, bone up on the game ya appear to not really get it.

The NFL has around 1700 x college athletes out there this season and it's been that way for a long long time.

Here ya go rookie

Alabama didn't turn things around years ago because of the playoffs

Greatest game out there is college football, ya have over 800 teams ya can follow and a loss is HUGE, unlike any other sport.

Some of the greatest athletes we have ever seen played college football.

Brian Kelly totally fucked ND over badly. Man os a fucking piece of shit. ND was almost definitely in playoffs as 1 of Bama,mich,Cincy likely looses today . But because Kelly resigned they bumped OK ST. O hope ND still makes it in n does well.

How FFS does a long time coach quit right before the playoffs when ya got better thsn 50/50 at making it in. At least wait 2 more weeks.

Greatest game out there is college football, ya have over 800 teams ya can follow and a loss is HUGE, unlike any other sport.

Some of the greatest athletes we have ever seen played college football.

Agreed this os one of best Saturdays in sports for me.

I bet TS had no problem when Notre Dame stole Brian Kelly from undefeated Cincinnati.

Notre Dame seems like a more prestigious job than LSU. I guess they decided to pay him m more.

You have any idea at all how many NFLers are out of...

USC
Alabama
LSU
Notre Dame
UCLA
Georgia
Florida
Tennessee
Texas
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Penn State
Michigan
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Auburn
Oregon
Arizona State
Michigan State

Hell, those HBCU schools like Grambling, Jackson State, etc

Dude, bone up on the game ya appear to not really get it.

The NFL has around 1700 x college athletes out there this season and it's been that way for a long long time.

Here ya go rookie

20/130 schools and the majority of those guys on 100 man rosters don't even sniff an NFL tryout

1700 out of 13,650

Despite there only being 1696 roster spots

Where do you get your math?

Nice try, rookie.

20/130 schools and the majority of those guys on 100 man rosters don't even sniff an NFL tryout

1700 out of 13,650

Despite there only being 1696 roster spots

Where do you get your math?

Nice try, rookie.

Dude, where are you getting 130 schools from? You do know they are like 800 colleges that play football, right?

Give it up rookie, you look foolish.

Dude, where are you getting 130 schools from? You do know they are like 800 colleges that play football, right?

Give it up rookie, you look foolish.

130 NCAA football schools, just do a quick google search

btw, added more schools only hurts your argument lmao

130 NCAA football schools, just do a quick google search

btw, added more schools only hurts your argument lmao

Wow!

Dude, do you know anything at all about NCAA football? 130 schools is just Division 1, ok rookie?

What is it you don't get about college football being loaded with amazing athletes, just how far out there are you?

Wow!

Dude, do you know anything at all about NCAA football? 130 schools is just Division 1, ok rookie?

What is it you don't get about college football is loaded with amazing athletes, just how far out there are you?

That's where the majority of players are going to come from.

If college football is loaded with amazing athletes how come they don't pan out in the NFL?

Cuz there is levels to this shit.

Not everyone can be a D1er like myself pal.

That's where the majority of players are going to come from.

If college football is loaded with amazing athletes how come they don't pan out in the NFL?

Cuz there is levels to this shit.

Not everyone can be a D1er like myself pal.

Dude, do you not understand any of this?

Pay attention

There are thousands talking thousands of high school footballers, now think guy, how many of those kids will play college football at all?

Am I just wasting my tiime with you amigo?

Back