Is colby trying to portray himself as a heel or an idiot?

People support this racist and claim others are deranged. Makes sense
People like you calling everything racist helped trump get elected the first time. Throw a word around enough, and it loses it's severity to the point people stop caring.

He put on his act because UFC wanted to cut him before the Demian Maia fight, afterwards they couldn't.
Seems pretty intelligent to me.

Also Colby literally admitted in interviews and on twitter that he did this so he wouldn't get cut. His persona is fake. He didn't even vote for trump.

He is playing a character because UFC wanted to cut him despite being on a winning streak before the Demian Maia fight. After he put on that post-fight-speech in Brazil they didn't cut him and he finally got promotion. This is common knowledge.

It worked for him, it was either doing something outrageous or get cut and fight in Bellator for him. Very intelligent move, too.
Anyone thinking this is his "true" character is being dumb asf, the guy didn't even vote for Trump.

He’s trying to be a heel but failing because he’s an idiot.
<WellThere>

giphy.gif
So weird seeing him not dressed like J-Roc lol

He is just a racist taking advantage of the race tension encouraged by President Trump. I agree to disagree with anybody with a different opinion. I can see his actions for myself. "He is who is telling us he is!" LOL

It’s very funny to see people eat it up and think it’s not a character when he has already been outed. I like to assume people aren’t dumb enough to think what you just typed, but it is what it is.

No, I’m not a Colby fan, I’m just not DUMB enough to think it’s real lol. I assume people who think that’s the real Colby, also believe the Undertaker is an undead being.

Maybe that's true. People definitely become desensitized over time, but that doesn't make them right. I'm not going to quit calling out racism just because it's rampant.

Mexicans are rapists
Non-white children in cages
LOL nice reach.

It’s very funny to see people eat it up and think it’s not a character when he has already been outed. I like to assume people aren’t dumb enough to think what you just typed, but it is what it is.
No, I’m not a Colby fan, I’m just not DUMB enough to think it’s real lol. I assume people who think that’s the real Colby, also believe the Undertaker is an undead being.
You like Colby and you don't want him to be a racist, because you don't believe that you are a racist. It is classic cognitive dissonance. You don't need to be "DUMB" to experience cognitive dissonance. LOL

You are like a Muslim using the "context" argument to explain why his idol, Prophet Muhammad, would have sex with a 9 year old girl. If you like the prophet, but you don't believe you are a pedophile, then you will engage in all sorts of mental gymnastics to reconcile the 2 irreconcilable facts. LOL

Another example is Christians trying to explain why a good god will allow slavery, and even give his chosen people instructions on how to acquire, treat and release slaves. LOL

It is cognitive dissonance.

You like Colby and you don't want him to be a racist, because you don't believe that you are a racist. It is classic cognitive dissonance. You don't need to be "DUMB" to experience cognitive dissonance. LOL

You are like a Muslim using the "context" argument to explain why his idol, Prophet Muhammad, would have sex with a 9 year old girl. If you like the prophet, but you don't believe you are a pedophile, then you will engage in all sorts of mental gymnastics to reconcile the 2 irreconcilable facts. LOL

Another example is Christians trying to explain why a good god will allow slavery, and even give his chosen people instructions on how to acquire, treat and release slaves. LOL

It is cognitive dissonance.

This has to be P4P one of the worst responses I have ever gotten in my life.

1. I’m not a Colby fan and I actually don’t want him to be champ lol

2. All I said was anyone who believes that’s a real thing and that it’s not an act, is honestly too stupid to get a second response from me, so this is it.

3. You tried way too hard to seem intelligent, the second you started going off about Muslims and Christians is the second everyone stopped taking you seriously.

My response was very easy to understand.

I don’t like Colby, but I’m NOT dumb enough to think that’s the real him.

You are. Your response has solidified that. Do yourself a favor and read some books. Dracula and Frankenstein aren’t real.

One more time let me summarize it for you since you either just didn’t read what I typed, or just don’t understand.

I don’t like Colby, BUT I am NOT DUUUUUMB enough to think that’s real. I’m sorry you are

I agree with most, it’s a bit of both. But unlike most, I’m not mad about it. I (we) paid almost no attention to him before his heel turn. Now everything he says gets attention.

Back