Is colby trying to portray himself as a heel or an idiot?

He was trolling but now his trolling has gone so far he's enveloped in it. It's like when an undercover cop ends up turning to a life of crime.
Sounds like that Elton John movie

Hes defiantly on the spectrum..

Naw ..hes just an annoying fake stooge and hes gunna get exposed by usman..

His whole strategy is to throw a ton of weaker strikes and pin you agaisnt the cage and control...only problem being hes not gunna hold or move usman with wrestling..if Tyron woodley couldnt switch position or break kamarus grip agaisnt the cage standing..colby isnt..

I don't see how colby wins this to be honest and with all the shit he says he cant afford to lose but i dont see it..

Kamaru will K.O him standing..and he will manhandle him in the grappling...the strength difference will be apparent the first time they clinch..the only path i see colby going to win is a. Carlos Condit run and gun for 5 rounds..which would just be sad...and speak to how much the welterweight division has dropped off since GSP last Blessed it

source.gif
<[analyzed}>

Dude is a genius getting you snowflakes all triggered. :-o

He knows Dana & co wants to get rid of him, so he might aswell go all in with his thing.

This is a great description. One day Colby will try to go back to his “normal” person and people won’t realize that the whole “maga” persona was fake and they will think his new “normal” persona is fake and he will go into a death spiral of depression and self hate until he finally drinks and drugs himself to death.

If WWE don't work out then yeah totally

Drinking smoothies through a straw.
The only infigment of my imagination is you must not be seeing right out of that one eye.

This guy has the worse lines i think ive ever heard

You know how I know you're a mouth-breathing loser? You use a word in a specific manner that is literally only defined that way in the context of professional wrestling.

Google define: heel and you get:

(in professional wrestling) a wrestler who adopts a mean or unsympathetic persona in the ring.
"he played the perfect wrestling heel, arrogant, overly aggressive, yet the first to run away when the odds are not in his favor"

What a turd you are.

Colby gonna leave Marty Fakenewsman in a pool of his own blood. December 15 baby. Making UFC great again!

The only Fake one is Colby who needz to put on a act & character to get attention and fanz, Usman stopped being fake when he dropped the Marty and took back is real non Americanized African name...

Uh, he’s trolling. He basically says so himself. No offense but that’s a silly question to be asking.

Is making fun of Autism cool these days?

Would you mock someone with Cancer or Cerebral Palsy as quick??
Cancer is a death sentence.
Autism is a promotion to a STEM career.

Ok, well can I make fun of people who can't walk or has no limbs?

Or the death and dumb?
You can make fun of dead people all you want. Dafuq they gonna do?

Back