Is Cody the closest thing right know when it comes to boxing in MMA? (but dude lacks fight iq)

Petr Yan is the correct answer (think someone mentioned him itt earlier)

Also lol at anyone mentioning Holly. Women's combat sports shouldnt even be considered

Peter Yan. Dude has actual Boxing experience and you can see it in the octagon. His strikings amazing.

Rose and Valentina both have better technical boxing skill than Cody, Cody has fast hands but no defense or timing he just throws and relies on speed
Yeah the guy who matrixed dom with strictly boxing has less fundamentals than ROSE NAMAJUNAS I GET BEAT BY CARLA ESPARZA AND SHEVCHENKO IM BORING AS FUCK AND GET ROCKED BY HOLLY HOLMS JAB

Yeah the guy who matrixed dom with strictly boxing has less fundamentals than ROSE NAMAJUNAS I GET BEAT BY CARLA ESPARZA AND SHEVCHENKO IM BORING AS FUCK AND GET ROCKED BY HOLLY HOLMS JAB
yes
Just cause he was able to avoid doms punches doesnt mean shit
roy Jones Jr and Ali had poor fundamentals too and dropped their hands but used reflexes to avoid shots
When Roys relfexes slowed he was getting knocked out

Valentina has great fundamentals, Rose improved he boxing as well she out boxed and set up counters and patient avoiding getting knocked out like Cody
She knocked JJ out with a counter

Cody has low IQ he has great hands but his fight IQ is like a meat head just bang bro style.

i don't know if Rampage is still considered 'active' or not, but was basically a boxer. not "literally", since he fought in MMA ...:)

Rampage was wrestling heavy early career but stopped using it to to fucking up his back and knees . Dude had a lot of injuries that he fought with

Codys style is literally 80% boxing.

What do you think? Is he the closest thing right know or are there other people?

Did he show us what boxers are capable of?
giphy.gif
You don’t have a clue what professional boxing is if you think that’s what Cody is out there doing while getting slept by MMA fighters.
If you notice these guys never call out active boxers outside of heavyweight.
And throwing wild ass hooks is not “boxing”. Just because he doesn’t throw many kicks doesn’t transform him into a “boxer”. Puncher, not boxer, he’s not in a boxing ring first of all.

yes
Just cause he was able to avoid doms punches doesnt mean shit
roy Jones Jr and Ali had poor fundamentals too and dropped their hands but used reflexes to avoid shots
When Roys relfexes slowed he was getting knocked out

Valentina has great fundamentals, Rose improved he boxing as well she out boxed and set up counters and patient avoiding getting knocked out like Cody
She knocked JJ out with a counter

Cody has low IQ he has great hands but his fight IQ is like a meat head just bang bro style.
Wrong

Cody is like 80% hooks, much like Lineker. I would love to see those two trade hooks.

Okay Cody or Codys trainer, your very defensive of the guy you must be related
I love watching Cody get murked. Anything else? I think Cody has always been vastly overhyped. Anything else?

That's a strange way of spelling Petr Yan.

Back