Is Cody Garbrandt Alzheimer?

Dude wants to fight .. Just doesn't want to fight Rivera (called Cody out) .. Nor does he want any part of Assuncao, or Moraes

So what happened to Holdsworth? Why did TJ fall out with elevation too? Bang isn't a scumbag?.

Do you have proof for literally any of these?

Not hearsay, proof.

Here's 2 things Cody's been proven to lie about:

1. That he KO'd TJ in sparring. He later changed his story on JRE and said he only dropped him.
2. That Van Damme kicked him in the face and busted his lip open (clearly a lie, as you can see in the video) and then dropped to his knees crying, begging for forgiveness (also another lie.)

So we have concrete proof that Cody likes to lie, or at least stretch the truth. Probably a pathological liar.

Where's proof that TJ lied, ever?

Oh, so him now saying, as of this week, that he's had an injury since he beat Cody, isn't a lie.. when he's been doing interviews saying he's been training and in shape up until this week?

TJ was already injured going into the Cody fight. Both of them were injured going into that fight as far as I know.

People still train with injuries, you can train around injuries.

Then why did body armor choose to sponsor him? Why does the UFC want to give him an immediate rematch? UFC doesn't like clean cut fighters. Cody is a much bigger draw than TJ.
Based on? As I said, he's a terrific fighter. But a small guy with a neck tattoo that sounds like him is the opposite of what is going to bring positive media coverage. But at this point who,knows, the UFC will probably take what they can get from the mainstream

People forget about TJ's temper tantrum after losing to Cruz.

Hel

Hello

I'm

I'm

Par

Park

Hello

I'm Parkin

Park

par

Parkisons

Are you sure, because I've known some cancers.
True, true.

And in TS' defense, there was an Alzheimer. They named the disease after him, so maybe i was too harsh.

I still think Cody is the favorite when they do fight again. I like TJ more than I like Cody, too.

Something something neck tat. Something something no dad.
The two go hand in hand! No father would let his son get a neck tat.. except for Conor's papa. Conor was a plummer though. I wouldn't wanna get my hands dirty either.

Back