Is CM Punk's loss any less embarrassing after Gall submitting Sage?

How is it embarrassing for an actor to lose a professional fight?

How is it embarrassing for an actor to lose a professional fight?

It's not like he just lost is it?

maxresdefault.jpg

Gall could move up to 205 and flatline Jones, CM Punk running in and throwing that punch 3 seconds in is still embarrassing as fuck

It was the most flawless victory and he got his ass kicked in every aspect of mma in his UFC debut. It's still pretty bad

It does prove Gall is legit. He took out posterboy Sage. And I promise UFC did not want that and probably thought Sage would win.

the only embarrassing part is that it was promoted and that we paid for it

CM at least didn't get dropped standing like Sage did. Somehow I feel Sage getting dropped by Mickey's hands is worse.

CM at least didn't get dropped standing like Sage did. Somehow I feel Sage getting dropped by Mickey's hands is worse.

At least with Northcutt there was an actual fight that he ended up losing.

With Punk it was just a beating.

Not to mention, I'm not so sure beating Sage makes someone legit.

Sage was competitive for a while though. Punk just got completely destroyed.

Yes CM's loss was much more embarrassing.

This is just an embarrassing thread overall tbh.

Gall could move up to 205 and flatline Jones, CM Punk running in and throwing that punch 3 seconds in is still embarrassing as fuck
As embarrassing as it was... it was the dudes first pro fight against an opponent we don't know how good he is.

Nerves and everything would of gotten to him, everyone wants to bag him out but he has some decent sized balls to get in and fight. Even bigger if you add in he wants to jump back in there.

As embarrassing as it was... it was the dudes first pro fight against an opponent we don't know how good he is.

Nerves and everything would of gotten to him, everyone wants to bag him out but he has some decent sized balls to get in and fight. Even bigger if you add in he wants to jump back in there.

I'll never understand posts like this. Fighting in the UFC is a privilege that thousands of legit MMA fighters never get the chance to do. Not to mention Punk is getting paid more than virtually everybody else in the sport. It takes no balls at all.

I'll never understand posts like this. Fighting in the UFC is a privilege that thousands of legit MMA fighters never get the chance to do. Not to mention Punk is getting paid more than virtually everybody else in the sport. It takes no balls at all.

I'll never understand posts like this. Fighting a professional fighter is not something everybody would do, no matter the money. It does take some balls.

Back