Is CM Punk vs TBA..

meelad92

Elzhi
@Blue
Reaction score
Is CM Punk vs TBA the first fight where an in-shape/trained Sherdogger can honestly say they can beat up both fighters. :icon_chee

The delusion on Sherdog is such that posters can "honestly" say that about a great many fights.

They'd be wrong, but honest.

I think even a slightly out of shape sherdogger would stand a chance. Brooks probably isn't gonna fight for 8-9 months, that's enough time for someone to get in shape and learn some kind of technique. He is obviously in a better camp than any of us could afford, but that doesn't always mean something.

I expect TBA to pull out a month before the fight as always.

I mean... I can SAY I could beat up Jones and Cormier...

Is CM Punk vs TBA the first fight where an in-shape/trained Sherdogger can honestly say they can beat up both fighters. :icon_chee

Define honestly. I see people honestly say they can beat MM. They are still wrong.

I think even a slightly out of shape sherdogger would stand a chance. Brooks probably isn't gonna fight for 8-9 months, that's enough time for someone to get in shape and learn some kind of technique. He is obviously in a better camp than any of us could afford, but that doesn't always mean something.

He did not just start training, he was doing Gi BJJ for a long time.

I mean... I can SAY I could beat up Jones and Cormier...

Yeah but that would be incredibly unlikely. Both are high level fighters with extensive wrestling back grounds.

Against a guy with no fight experience and who is really just in shape and athletic you might just stand a chance.

Not saying it is for sure but it is realistic. Brooks is really the kind of guy any us would most likely face if we did train and take a fight. A guy who just recently started training, even though he is training in a high level camp, new fighters from high level camps lose to nobodies from time to time.

TBA doesn't stand a chance against me.

I break TBA back make TBA humble.

TS I'd pay to watch you fight CM Punk, but only if it was a death match.

He's going to be training with a very high level camp twice a day for the next year. He will probably be getting lots of personal attention. He's also been training Kempo and BJJ for a while, and many of his classes were probably privates with Rener and Ryron. He was also in the WWE for some time which means he's pretty athletic. He's 6'1 and over 200 pounds. Yeah I'm sure any sherdogger who ran a 5K one time can kick his ass.

Come on son. TBA is future GOAT

TBA doesn't stand a chance against me.

I break TBA back make TBA humble.

LOL these made me remember TBA jokes used to be on Sherdog all the time. Probably from Pride making last minute fights.

On a related note, anyone else remember 'Rickson by armbar' got so bad, mods had to start banning for it?

Wasteland can't even handle TBA.

He did not just start training, he was doing Gi BJJ for a long time.
There are a lot of people, a lot of sherdoggers as well I presume who has been doing martial arts for years, so the fact that he has been doing BJJ on and off for a couple of years doesn't really mean much.

Back