Is Clarissa shields really the womens GOAT?

The GWOAT at 11-0 lol

LOL Shields is much more accomplished than Laila Ali. She won two Olympic gold medals and multiple world championships.

As a pro, she won her first world title in her fourth fight and has the record for winning titles in three weight classes in the fewest fights. She was also a four belt undisputed champ in two of those weight classes.

Last edited:
nawnawnaw brazza dis shemful, if I was claresa fazza i mek her not do dis, I mek her be good Muslim chile and hide face brazza alhamdullilah
td22K87.jpg

She will get a sound beatdown when she ranks up and gets finished can shopping with whatever org she is with right now is my opinion

I was interested by the fact that she won not one, but two Gold medals in boxing. That made me wonder, who has the most gold medals in boxing? Turns out it's 3 and a three-way tie between these guys:
The most Olympic gold medals won by an individual competitor in boxing is three, by Laszlo Papp (Hungary) in 1948-56, Teofilo Stevenson (Cuba) in 1972-80, and Felix Savon (Cuba) in 1992-2000.

Braekhaus or Wolf are generally considered GOATs of women's boxing. Ali ducked many dangerous opponents, from what I've heard, and made a career off her name and looks.

Jarl

In terms of MMA she needs to lose weight to fight competitive fighters or fight 155 against female brock or OW against Gabi Garcia

In terms of MMA she needs to lose weight to fight competitive fighters or fight 155 against female brock or OW against Gabi Garcia

I wonder if she can get down to at least 145. If she really wants to make a name for herself, then ideally, she should fight at 135 pounds. There is really no legitimate competition to fight at 155 pounds.

Last edited:
I can't say I'm a hardcore womens boxing fan so I may be talking from lack of knowledge but from what I've seen the competition seems even worse in boxing than it is in MMA. You might have 2-3 fighters in each division that are elite and have sound skills, the rest look like scrappers or tomato cans. Even Holly who was a world champion fought like a brawler in boxing she seemed to refine her technique a little bit more when she transitioned to MMA and the high kicks she developed were a bigger weapon than any asset she had in boxing. Heather Hardy won a WBO title and has looked like a complete amateur in MMA, even her world class boxing in MMA has looked like prelim fighter standards.

I wonder if she can get down to at least 145. If she really make a name for herself, then ideally, she should fight at 135 pounds. There is really no legitimate competition to fight at 155 pounds.
She can probably make the weight. I figured she gets smashed by female Brock at 155 then drop or drops to duck her. Shields can be potentially worth money though so I am assuming she is going to duck female Brock.

id say holly has a argument to be the gwoat since she has won world titles in both. Shields is attempting to do something holly has already done
Holly had 1 belt and was never undisputed champ of a division. Shields was undisputed in 2 divisions... That's 8 belts.

I watched a couple of Shields' fights on YouTube a few months back when she posted a vid of her shitty kicks. I didn't find it very impressive. Hand picked opponents aside, she's gonna get her ass kicked, and look CM Punk level terrible in MMA.

Back