Is Charles Oliveira gonna suffer the same fate of Tony Ferguson

nate is a tough match for anyone except rda.

but to think he should get his name even mentioned in the top 5 or title picture is absurd.

if he gets put ahead of charles or guys like him that is complete nonsense.

oh i thought you were gonna say get his face punched in by Gaethje. I was gonna say, ya i hope so.

No.

If the UFC keeps fucking over the fighters for "money fights" they're going to find that "money fights" aren't profitable anymore. Fans want good fights. A guy like Oliveira can't be held back because of bullshit.

Ferguson never got his shot because of a lot of reasons. His fight with Khabib was scheduled 5 times and each time shit happened to cancel it. Oliveira won't be walking inside with sunglasses on or eating tiramisu during fight week, so he'll be fine.
this is par for the course. look at a bunch couture's title shots, edgars fw title shot, dan henderson's title shot a ton of others that were not deserved. this will continue...like it always has.

Of course he will. Guys like him, Souza, Fitch, etc. get ripped off while guys like Bisping, McGrewhore hold the divisions hostage.
lol fitch made him self really hard to do business with. Very naive and stubborn.

Prior to his win over Tony, he hasn't done anything to be in the conversation for a shot. He is not a guy that got fucked over by the UFC - comparisons to Tony & Jacare are out of place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back