Is Charles Oliveira gonna suffer the same fate of Tony Ferguson

They have been fucking Charles over for years already..

In today’s UFC, if you aren’t marketable or attempting to learn to speak English they don’t want you

He's getting real close to a title shot.

Tony turned down fights and dodged Khabib.
Plus Charles is way better than Tony.

I'll make a crazy, out there prediction and say if Conor became the champ then yes, Charles will never ever get a title shot.

He dominated Gilbert Burns you goof.

Burnell, Cummings, Green and Fabinski are all very tough guys as well.
That was more than 4 years ago. Gilbert is a completely different fighter now, and you know this. The rest of the guys on his winning streak are either journeymen or cans. And you know this as well. Dominating Tony and Lee is light-years ahead of anything Prazeres has done. Hell, Teymur is a better win than any of the one's you mentioned, aside from Burns.

as in going 12 fights winning streak and still not getting a title shot
He is on an 8 fights win streak in two years,
has been fighting in the ufc for 10 years
he's paid his due, time for him to fight for the real belt soon.
Yes he will suffer the same fate as Tony...especially if Conor wins...because there is no way Dana puts Charles anywhere near Conor...because if Charles almost subbed Tony in less than a round ...Then Conor would be tapping faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich

I think the UFC will delay him because they have more lucrative and popular alternatives. Gaethje, Conor Dustin and even Chandler are more profitable than Do Bronx because they speak english and have larger fan bases. The UFC will try to get the belt on any one of these people before they try Do Bronx. The fact that Conor is walking into this title shot off a win over a guy on a two fight losing streak, while contenders can string 8 wins in a row and not sniff gold shows this is true

I think there's a good chance Oliveira fights the winner of the Hooker v Chandler next for the LW belt.

Dana's right to not put the belt on the line for this upcoming fight, if you listen to what Conor's saying it's pretty clear to me that Conor will be fighting Manny next, it's not worth the aggravation for the UFC to have him go box while holding the belt again, I think Conor now views himself as a dual sport athlete, proving to the world he can box is now his primary motivation, especially with Khabib retired.

This 8 fight win streak consists of fighters who were relevant a decade ago. His best wins are Kevin Lee and an overrated shot-to-pieces Tony Ferguson. Everybody simmer down FFS

What? He moved up to 155 because he kept getting his ass beat at 145. MMA fans desire to rewrite history is beyond belief

He went 2-4 in his last 6 before he put together this 8 fight win streak in a 2 year span. Fighting Lee and Ferguson in his last two doesn't look like being fucked over to me.

He went 2-4 in his last 6 before he put together this 8 fight win streak in a 2 year span. Fighting Lee and Ferguson in his last two doesn't look like being fucked over to me.
Yeah and got shafted with numerous unranked guys and guys rank below him in the process. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about..

Does anybody remember when he first joined the UFC ?? He was a highly touted prospect who was said to be a champion in the making.

Yeah and got shafted with numerous unranked guys and guys rank below him in the process. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about..
Mfer if you lose 4 out of 6 you don't get Top 10 fights after that. He's had to earn where he's at now. Lucky he didn't get cut.

Does anybody remember when he first joined the UFC ?? He was a highly touted prospect who was said to be a champion in the making.

The prophecy has been foretold since 2010, and his coming is finally here.

olivera basically IS tony 5 years ago. so i predict yes and no

Definitely not looking good. If Conor wins which theres a high probability he will, then he can kiss that shot anytime soon goodbye. It will be Conor vs Nate for the belt if they both win their next fights.

This is the entertainment era, not the most deserving.

Back