Is Chael bipolar?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Says that Jon Jones is really a nice guy

Says that Jon Jones is terrible

Says that Anderson Silva was innocent (PEDs)

Says that Anderson Silva should tell the truth (that he took steroids)

{<huh}

i dont think that is what bipolar is, maybe inconsistent?

Mind = blown that people can actually change their opinions in spite of new evidence

Chael channeling his inner Skip Bayless, eez normal.

Chael is caught between his real personality and his WWE personality...he's losing grip.

Most people have constantly shifting/alternating views on a variety of things, especially when new evidence comes to pasture. It's not at all uncommon.

You should lookup what thingsmean before you start using them to label people.

Drug cheats stick together.

148183359.0.jpg

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

Innocent

One of his personalities is a heel.

The other is himself, hes trying to sell fights.

EDIT: Great name btw.

Some people throw shit at a wall in hope that it sticks, Chael just torpedoes it.

Even if you agree with something he says, every single thing Chael Sonnen says is designed for one thing. To promote Chael Sonnen.

Chael is just always looking for a hot take.

He's just a rent a quote who's past his sell by date, his need for attention is ruining his potential as an analyst.

Bi Polar...is that a gay polar bear?

No, I don't think Chael is a gay polar bear.

Each related video is discussing something else, years apart, with a different context.

Chael is a troll and as a troll you have the opinion opposite of the mainstream...because normie motherfuckers get offended and click to see the videos.

So as time goes by...His opinions change to adjust to the normies opinion evolving.

Trolling is a art.

Chael is the most inconsistent flip flopping character in all of mma, worse than Dana. Therefore I came to the conclusion long ago that his opinion is worse less than dogshit.

Back