Is cejudo vs Moraes fight off for ufc 238?

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They announced it and now when promoting tickets on sale it say main event tba

There may be something to it. On the UFC.com website as of 9:26am cst

tbd.JPG

And it's been completely moved when scrolling through the fights. I wasn't very excited about the fight when it was announced, but without it the card looks very lackluster

Sometimes it takes them a while to “confirm” it in the website.

Why have 2 title fights on 1 card when they can now have 1 title fight on 2 cards. The WME way, a title headliner for every PPV.

Sometimes it takes them a while to “confirm” it in the website.

I've been thinking about going to this event for a will so I've been going to the site back and forth and it was "confirmed" on the site at one time and has now since changed.

I've been thinking about going to this event for a will so I've been going to the site back and forth and it was "confirmed" on the site at one time and has now since changed.

So they had it on the event page at one point? If so, then that is odd. But who knows, their website sucks.

I’d rather see moraes and Pedro Munhoz

So they had it on the event page at one point? If so, then that is odd. But who knows, their website sucks.

Yeah it had Cejudo's and Moraes' face up at one time but even then its always stayed TBD vs. TBD.

And their site does suck.

Yeah it had Cejudo's and Moraes' face up at one time but even then its always stayed TBD vs. TBD.

And their site does suck.
It was up on the website at one point as the main event. Weird that when announcing tickets on sale this week it still says tba

Moraes was surprisingly forgiving and understanding of TJ, I'm always suspicious of fighters that go easy on ped users, especially if they look like Marlon...

It was up on the website at one point as the main event. Weird that when announcing tickets on sale this week it still says tba

I just got an email today with this in the header so I'm guessing it's still on.

2titlefights.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back