Is Caul Uno a UFC Champ?

That draw was an absolutely terrible decision, Penn should have got a unanimous decision.

Probably written by a JMMA fanboy. "Co champ" isn't a thing

Does anyone have fight pass? See what they announced at the end of the fight. That'll answer pretty definitively.

I recall no one got the strap and they dissolved the division right after that.

lol. Uno was never a "co-champ"

Don't believe everything you read on wiki.
Although is may just be a product of the wiki page, it isn't the only website to claim such. But I still can't find any official recognition or the like, and I speculate the only people who could truly know are BJ, Caol, Dana, the Fertittas, and maybe a couple random UFC employees/insiders.

No. Lol @ Wikipedia. somebody clearly taking the piss, as you cheeky Brits like to say.

edit: the wikipedia page says Caol is the UFC 41 LW Tournament Co-Champion. I mean, I guess this is true (Does that mean DJ and McCall are the UFC FLW Tournament Co-Champs?).

Does anyone have fight pass? See what they announced at the end of the fight. That'll answer pretty definitively.

I recall no one got the strap and they dissolved the division right after that.

Buffer does not announce either guy as a champion or co-champion. You are correct that the division was dissolved/put on hold until UFC 64, when Sherk defeated Florian to establish the title. Neither BJ nor Caol became a UFC champion at UFC 41.

Back