Is Cat Zingano the one who will defeat Ronda?

Nope. She has the undefeated aura like Jon Jones.

No. Cat will get finished in the second round. Ronda is that beastly.

i like cat. she's tough and her two fights in the ufc have been entertaining with her wins against nunes and tate by tko.

however, rousey will defeat cat. the early betting lines has rousey as a massive -1200 favorite against cat. so far, the oddsmakers have been right.

if there is a possibility of an upset, even miniscule, cat has to avoid being bull rushed into the cage so rousey can't get the fight into a clinch.

once rousey gets the fight into a clinch, it has been shown in her previous fights that this is the beginning of the end for her opponents. once rousey gets the fight into a clinch, it's only a matter of time before rousey will get the arm bar submission.

whether or not cat will be effective remains to be seen, but i think cat's best chances in defeating rousey is to punch/kick and move and don't remain stationary to avoid the clinch with rousey.

obviously, it's easier said than done. however, it's possible as we have seen when tj dillashaw defeated renan barao with this punch/kick and move tactic.

I love Cat Zingano!

No, she doesn't stand a chance. I don't think anyone will really threaten her. She is the female P4P GOAT. Cyborg is too old and worn, if they fought 3 years ago, Borg would have done it. These days, Ronda would TKO her or Sub her in the second. Sorry, but Zingano took too much time off, injury, death of husband... no way she is the same.

Cat Zingano can hopefully entertain us for a while, hopefully she doesn't go down the way Alexis Davis and Sara McMann did. They literally crumpled before her. I will also support her onward after she loses.

rooting for cat but hard for her to beat ronda. hope she gives a competitive fight

Lol no. Zingano is a notoriously slow starter and Ronda is just the opposite. She was out grappled by Tate for the majority of her fight, and spent the entire 1st round on her back against that other chick whose name escapes me. Ronda will arm bar her in the first. Count on it.

I like her, but I think her stand up is pretty awful. Put that together with her being a slow starter, I just don't think so. She's going to have to find a way to survive the first round, that's her best chance at winning. My .02

No. I still havent seen any female fighter with the skillset to beat ronda. Other than luck.

Wait, what? I said Tate dominated the first round of the Zingano fight. Not the Rousey fight.

Yeah tate got swept several times in the zingano fight. Watch it again. Tate couldn't even get back up on her own when she was on bottom.

Cat is a slow starter an rousey is the most aggressive finisher in the business. Rousey wins within 4 minutes

No.

Ronda haters will latch onto her, call her the next big thing, will destroy Rousey, then after she gets wrecked in the first round move onto the next bandwagon just like they did with Tate, McMann and Davis. The latter in particular.

Your right, people turned on Cat really fast after the inevitable happened.

Yep. She will beat Ronda with her awesome arm bar defense. Lol

Back