Is Cat Zingano the one who will defeat Ronda?

Nope. She will be taken down with ease and submitted.

Don't see it , her best was barely enough to beat Tate , she'll bring it but she still gets dominated

Nah. I think Holly Holm has the best chance. Cat will get taken down and beaten like everyone else.

Agreed. A lot of people think she's still so new to MMA, but she's been training at Jacks/Wink for years. I think she'll surprise people against a ground based opponent.

Cat has a chance on heart alone, but I don't think she can hang with Ronda long enough to test it.

I hope so. She has a good personality and she deserves a bit of good luck with all that has happened to her recently. Not to mention, all of her fights are exciting.

Going to be a great 1st round fight. Ronda going to win

No. I like Cat a lot, but I'd be surprised if she made it out of round 1 against Ronda.

My jaw would be on the floor if she made it past 2 minutes. Look at what happened when Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey both faced up against Olympic wrestlers. Rousey fought a silver medalist, Jones fought a guy who finished 4th in the Olympics. When Jones fought his Olympic level opponent, who had a massive reach disadvantage, he couldn't finish the fight in 25 minutes, had two really close rounds and lost one round. When Rousey fought her Olympic opponent, who didn't have that ridiculous reach disadvantage, she put her away in under 70 seconds. That says it all about the relative levels of competition they are dealing with, unless you are prepared to say that Rousey is that much better of an MMA fighter than Jon Jones.

People seem to forget that Liz Carmouche took Ronda's back with ease and nearly killed her with a neck crank. She had to bite to get out. Liz didn't want to go into too much detail but her arm had a huge bite mark.

If Liz can do it, Cat can. Ronda's still fairly green all things considering, she just has a really accurate finishing move.

People seem to forget that Liz Carmouche took Ronda's back with ease and nearly killed her with a neck crank. She had to bite to get out. Liz didn't want to go into too much detail but her arm had a huge bite mark.

If Liz can do it, Cat can. Ronda's still fairly green all things considering, she just has a really accurate finishing move.

I don't know, when's the last time we've ever seen a UFC championship fight end the way Rousey Davis did? I don't think I recall seeing something like that in any other weight class since the 90s.

Nah. I think Holly Holm has the best chance. Cat will get taken down and beaten like everyone else.

Holm has no chance either. Her name gets passed around by people who've never seen her fight as some kind of unknown GOAT being ducked by Ronda, just like Carano's does but in reality she's fought carefully selected opponents and opponents coming out of retirement on the regionals.

Cat actually has a better ground game than Holm.

If so, how will Cat win and how would that division look after that? A rematch directly like Weidman-Anderson?​

If she won it would be a instant rematch . After everything Cat has been through it would be a nice change for her to win the strap . But I don't think Rhonda will lose .

At this point, I'd be happy to just see a fight that's actually competitive, and goes into the championship rounds. Tate is the only one to have taken Ronda outside of round 1, and even she only took her to round 3.

The current division champion--Rousey--has never actually seen the championship rounds, and as such we have never seen the current champion in those rounds. And that's a rather unfortunate commentary on the division as a whole, tbh. Frankly, the division isn't very interesting or exciting, and it's not because it's a women's division, it's simply because it's not exactly a shark-tank of talent like we see, and have seen in other divisions.

No. She is a slow starter and that obviously matches up terribly with Ronda's early blitzkrieg. People have reinvented how the Zingano-Tate fight went down. Tate dominated the first round and had Zingano in some bad positions on the ground. She also dropped the first round to Nunes for what it's worth. Ronda will likely sub her in the first.

Tate didn't dominate the rounds. She got swept several times and when Tate was on bottom she couldn't get back up. The only reason Tate got past the first round of the Rousey fight was because Rousey wanted to lay an extended beating.

Cat actually has a better ground game than Holm.

Who really knows where Holm's ground game is right now, except her coaches and teammates? It's not like she's had much to demonstrate in fights to this point. She trains with top notch coaches and has been there for years. We really won't know until she has to show it in a fight, right?

I literally forgot about this fight
No ones going to beat Ronda soon anyways

No Ronda is a nightmare opponent for Cat. Cat is terribe in the first round, while Ronda is a 1-round finisher.

Tate didn't dominate the rounds. She got swept several times and when Tate was on bottom she couldn't get back up. The only reason Tate got past the first round of the Rousey fight was because Rousey wanted to lay an extended beating.

Wait, what? I said Tate dominated the first round of the Zingano fight. Not the Rousey fight.

Ronda destroys her. Really uninteresting fight.

I'm a fan of both fighters, I hope Cat pushes Ronda more than any of the other girls. If anyone has the ability to perform a miracle she does. That said the UFC has really dropped the ball with Cat, instead of having another dominating champion in a Flyweight division they opt to throw her to Ronda. With the beatings Cat is taking at Bantomweight it can't be helping her long-term career.

Back