Is Cat Zingano the one who will defeat Ronda?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If so, how will Cat win and how would that division look after that? A rematch directly like Weidman-Anderson?​

She stands the best chance, but RRR still wins. I hope I'm wrong though.

No. I like Cat a lot, but I'd be surprised if she made it out of round 1 against Ronda.

back control would be a good spot to defeat Ronda i think.

Nope. unless she can storm back in round 4-5 for a tko or sub if ronda gasses. Cat has good cardio/heart, but ronda is the best

No.

Ronda haters will latch onto her, call her the next big thing, will destroy Rousey, then after she gets wrecked in the first round move onto the next bandwagon just like they did with Tate, McMann and Davis. The latter in particular.

No. Rousey is going to walk right through her unfortunately.

She'll likely lose. Back control would be good as said already, since Ronda takes the fight down whenever she wants to and her back is the only place one has a chance to do anything against her. If Cat had bricks for hands she could knock Ronda out before she ends up under her having to defend an armbar, but that's wishful thinking.

No. She is a slow starter and that obviously matches up terribly with Ronda's early blitzkrieg. People have reinvented how the Zingano-Tate fight went down. Tate dominated the first round and had Zingano in some bad positions on the ground. She also dropped the first round to Nunes for what it's worth. Ronda will likely sub her in the first.

Nah. I think Holly Holm has the best chance. Cat will get taken down and beaten like everyone else.

The only way rondas ever gonna lose is by a 1 in a million fluke KO. I dont care enough to google it but i think cat has only trained mma for like 2 years or something.

Zingano needs rounds 3-5 to possibly make it competitive. She's a slow starter and Rousey finishes others quickly.

No.

Ronda haters will latch onto her, call her the next big thing, will destroy Rousey, then after she gets wrecked in the first round move onto the next bandwagon just like they did with Tate, McMann and Davis. The latter in particular.

I'm a Ronda hater, but I don't see her losing anytime soon.

No.

Kinda like Jones haters but with even less material.

No...i like Cat but i don't see how its possible for her to beat RR

Last edited:
ronda will only lose in an open weight grappling tournament or to Cyborg.

Ronda is too far ahead of her competition.

1st or 2nd round armbar

Back