Is Cain Velasquez fighting Travis Browne or Ben Rothwell next?

travis will beat the ever living shit out of Cain.

Velasquez vs Browne in a main event in Denver.

*Totally forgot Rothwell was already booked so that makes Cain vs Browne even more possible.

Now that Werdum vs Stipe is official, and almost every big name at HW is already fighting somebody or just fought recently, I wouldn't be surprised if any of those two matchups were announced. I also think Rothwell vs Browne is a possibility and I would be interested in it (Rothwell via gogo-choke in this case).

I'd prefer to see Velasquez beat the sh*t outta Travis and make a name off him, but maybe the UFC wants to derail Rothwell while getting Cain back to the win column with a victory over a serious contender and then get him to a title shot. Unfortunately for Rothwell, I think he loses against Velasquez again - I thought it was a BS stoppage too, but it was gonna end like that sometime.

As for me, I'd rather see Ben fight for the title already. Browne vs Cain is a fight a lot of people in here were very excited about when Travis fought Werdum in a #1 contender matchup. I think this is a good time to book it.

What do you guys think? Which matchups would u rather see for these guys?

Ben+Rothwell+Cain+Velasquez+UFC+104+Machida+KO9O0XbJF5Gl.jpg
Geez the HWT division is shit right now....

He can beat him under the right circumstances.
Travis thought Ronda knew what those circumstances were then try to get that fight with Cain. After a longer conversation with Ronda Travis came to the conclusion "Ok I don't think having Cain's arm and legs tied together is an circumstances that UFC would allow" Then wisely called the UFC and takes that fight off the table.

Cain should be on fight pass, where viewers don't care if the main gets cancelled a week before. We can still watch replays of cabbage vs tank

Back