Is Cain to small to take on reem or bigfoot winner?

why do you gyus talk about bigfoot? he clearly said "winner" ;)

and size does not matter much if you arent strong. bigfoot is bigger than reem, but reem is MUCH stronger.

tumblr_m4v8dyplHY1qzkmw2o1_400.gif

cain-velazques-vs-ntonio-silva.jpg

Was he really this hurt? Or do you think he kind of let his defense down so a couple of good shots could land and the fight could get stopped? I would understand him completely, he could see anything, why prolong the beating.

You're right TS, nowdays cut at 265 is the only way to make the top5 in heavies. They're just too big, too evolved, too new breed.

I give Reem two rounds to finish Cain. Bigfoot I don't give much of a chance, even if he's able to see this time

Cain will pummel Overeem the same way he did with JDS, Lesnar and Big foot, and it will be no surprise for me

Cain beating JDS has NOTHING to do with how Cain will do against Overeem. The fact that JDS and Overeem are waaaaaay different fighters should be a clue.

The man is 6ft 1, 240lbs........he's a beast.

If 5'11 Fedor can smash people twice his size....Cain can.

In fact why am i even making an argument....Cain has already smashed most of the biggest men in the division.

The man is 6ft 1, 240lbs........he's a beast.

If 5'11 Fedor can smash people twice his size....Cain can.

In fact why am i even making an argument....Cain has already smashed most of the biggest men in the division.

and cormier smashed a bunch of bigger guys at 5'11 240

TS assuring his position as one of the worst thread starters in sherdog.

Of course not, he smashed Brock Lesnar and Big foot, who are big guys... He can smashes Overeem if it is necessary...

JDS had good take down defense...he got taken down ;]

Love Overroid but...dat Cain

If Overeem doesn't KO Cain in the first few minutes, he won't win. Overeem will gas after 3 minutes the way Cain sets the pace.

Back