Is Cain to small to take on reem or bigfoot winner?

what's with all the stupid threads lately? You're asking if Cain can beat bigfoot if bigfoot beats overeem?

Cain was big enough to defeat Bigfoot, Big Nog, Big Ben and Brock.

So if he have to fight Reem I think skill will determine the better man, not the size.

no, sometimes when you're smaller, your skill makes up for it

The Hw division is the only division where size matters less because typically the big men aren't really that skilled.

In any other division, the best fighters are typically the biggest people.

Too small for Big Foot? Didn't Cain annihilate Big Foot already? Did Cain shrink since their first fight?

Cain will pummel Overeem the same way he did with JDS, Lesnar and Big foot, and it will be no surprise for me

He has already beaten the two of the biggest guys in the UFC. Skill beats size.
20110909023609_IMG_9479.JPG

Brock+Lesnar+%25282%2529.jpg

Through in Ben Rothwell and Cain has pretty much ran through the three biggest guys on the roster.

Yep guys like Brock and Bigfoot are way too big for Cain :rolleyes:

Like Lesnar was too big for Cain and Carwin too big for JDS? God I'm glad that new breed BS is over...

I doubt were are going to see a guy the size of Lesnar in the ufc anytime soon..and Cain demolished him quite easily.

2002 join date where the hell have you been TS? Cain already beat the shit out of Bigfoot welcome back to MMA.

Depends, if he loses then he was always a natural LHW and was overrated at HW with a lucky win against JDS. If he wins then he's HW goat.

Depends, if he loses then he was always a natural LHW and was overrated at HW with a lucky win against JDS. If he wins then he's HW goat.

If he loses then he'll try again and I wouldn't call his win over jds lucky.

Back