Is Brendan Schaub now officially a needle mover?

Regardless of how you feel, you have to hespecht Schaub’s hustle, he is doing it all.
Theres plenty of people out there who hustle and don't get their opportunity. Schaub got pushed because he's friends with the right people and he's good at kissing ass.

In my book, he is nothing more than an average HW who fought in the UFC for a few years. Don't care in the slightest what he has to say.

You know what? Original goldfish are fantastic

my rating:

Original
Parmesan
Pretzel
Cheddar
Pizza
then all the weird powdery ones

I’ve been keeping an eye out for cheese snacks where real cheese is the first ingredient, over flour or w/e. Mississippi style cheese straws are lovely. Also, those John WM Macy’s twice-baked cheese sticks are so crisp and lacy. I think they’re from Nantucket. They taste like a fancy wedding reception.

Sometimes I bake little cheese doilies in the oven. Just sprinkle some Asiago or other hard cheese into a nonstick pan and shove the thing in a hot oven for a spell

Did stuttering thatWolof/Threetrees, fire hydrant head BC and le epic baiter ortizgnp start an le epic trolling pm thread where they decided to le epic troll sherdog by pretending to respect Schaub? Le epic trollz! LoLoLololOOOOOOOOOOOOL

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-beast of a thread my mens keep it up

Triple threat thread.

Did stuttering thatWolof/Threetrees, fire hydrant head BC and le epic baiter ortizgnp start an le epic trolling pm thread where they decided to le epic troll sherdog by pretending to respect Schaub? Le epic trollz! LoLoLololOOOOOOOOOOOOL

they seem to be of the self deception that their membership and access on an online community gives meaning to their lives.

I like em on the rogan podcasts

I just try to pretend he’s not there, and hopefully he will go away.
I wish Schaub would go away too, but it seems that the more he fucks up, the more popular he gets. I don't get it, the guy is constantly getting things mixed up while mispronouncing words, but then his job is to talk? lol

they seem to be of the self deception that their membership and access on an online community gives meaning to their lives.

Incoming dubs for exposing them...

Lack of dubs just means they don't want to acknowledge it.

I like it when you bring out the claws :D

Sometimes I feel like the entire world is trolling me by the success that Schaub continues to have

I admit that I've never watched/listened to his podcast, but I have seen him on Rogan and his opinions seem about as interesting and insightful as the rest of Rogan's goon squad

I didn't watch the special, but I have read summaries of his jokes. They sound like what you would expect from a jock fighter trying to turn into a relatable goofball

Ultimately, though, I do feel kind of glad for him. As annoying as he is, every fighter should be so lucky to make a great living outside of the sport. CTE will ruin many, many lives in years to come, and at least one guy lucked out of that fate

The second Showtime drops the ball on him he is back to obscurity with his podcast and people not caring about him.

You lost me at "mixed reviews". The reviews were pretty definitive.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Well kim kardashian became hella popular didnt she?

Actually, when you think of it.... brendan is kind of a male kardashian
I thought he liked white chicks? He's banging the sisters now?

giphy.gif

Back