Is Brendan Schaub now officially a needle mover?

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So Schaub's special came out. It got mixed reviews but was definitely a success business wise.
Since then it's been a bit of a Schaub Mania on here and the rest of the social media. From fans accusing him of shutting down streams on the dark web to fans
bombing his social media with comments about his special.

maxresdefault.jpg

Schaub in his first appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience

Is The Schaub now one of the biggest MMA personalities out there? Has he officially made it in the industry?
Is he now on the same level as the Rogans and Helwanis?

maxresdefault.jpg

Early The Fighter and The Kid podcast session

I don't think anybody expected him to get this far this fast.
Hell, I think he could headline a PPV and sell more PPVs than 99% of the roster = 300k guaranteed.
Schaub will unfortunately never step into the cage anytime soon but it must be great to know that you have a big payday guaranteed in the future if something goes wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Schaub and Mauro Ranallo during MayMac

From a decent fighter with a couple of solid wins to podcaster, spokesman of CBD oil, Showtime comedy special and fashion guru on E! in just under a couple of years.
This is a success story if I ever saw one.
But what is next for Schaub? Does he have a future in MMA or will he go to boxing? I'm sure he has a plan but what do the fans think?

Im not sure who asks to be b-b-b-bullied more, this thread or schaub himself

Excellent troll job B

10/10, would read again

Last edited:
I don’t find him very funny or interesting but he seems to get a lot of attention lately.

I just try to pretend he’s not there, and hopefully he will go away.

I don’t find him very funny or interesting but he seems to get a lot of attention lately.
Well kim kardashian became hella popular didnt she?

Actually, when you think of it.... brendan is kind of a male kardashian

So Schaub's special came out. It got mixed reviews but was definitely a success business wise.
Since then it's been a bit of a Schaub Mania on here and the rest of the social media. From fans accusing him of shutting down streams on the dark web to fans

maxresdefault.jpg

Is The Schaub now one of the biggest MMA personalities out there? Has he officially made it in the industry?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell, I think he could headline a PPV and sell more PPVs than 99% of the roster = 300k guaranteed.
Schaub will unfortunately never step into the cage anytime soon but it must be great to know that you have a big payday guaranteed in the future if something goes wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

From a decent fighter with a couple of solid wins to podcaster, spokesman of CBD oil, Showtime comedy special and fashion guru on E! in just under a couple of years.
But what is next for Schaub? Does he have a future in MMA or will he go to boxing? I'm sure he has a plan but what do the fans think?

Regardless of how you feel, you have to hespecht Schaub’s hustle, he is doing it all.

I don't know b, he is just not a drawl

Schaub ain't bout that life anymore

Nor does he need to be

He's cut out a respectable Life for himself in the entertainment industry. No need to come back and take brain damage for 10 times less than he'd be making outside of it.

Well kim kardashian became hella popular didnt she?

Actually, when you think of it.... brendan is kind of a male kardashian
I hespek the hustle of the Kardashian's too. Good business minds. Just like Schaub.

Very hard worker

I see why a lot of incels hate him
They'd be successful to but success is a prison

He sounded like such a moran during that MayMac stuff but apparently theres an audience for that kinda fuckery so congrats on the success

Schaub’s not my cup of tea but I’m happy to see a former fighter move past the UFC and find success. At the end of the day everyone that steps inside the cage is doing so for our entertainment. Respect for all of them from the bottom to the top of the roster.

He sounded like such a moran during that MayMac stuff but apparently theres an audience for that kinda fuckery so congrats on the success
He took the role of the Skip Bayless of MMA for a couple of weeks for a fat check. I would do it too. And yes you're right - there's definitely an audience for that.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

he's not even close to Joe Rogan and Ariel Helwani. that comedy special doesn't do much for him in the mma space. besides, he's mainly a comedian now. the little bit of mma entertainment coverage he does is probably just a small job on the side, or just a hobby

Did stuttering thatWolof/Threetrees, fire hydrant head BC and le epic baiter ortizgnp start an le epic trolling pm thread where they decided to le epic troll sherdog by pretending to respect Schaub? Le epic trollz! LoLoLololOOOOOOOOOOOOL

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-beast of a thread my mens keep it up

Back