Is breakfast sausage superior to bacon?

Bacon,ham,steak,sausage,country potatoes,pancakes,french toast, ice coffee ,eggs over easy.

I don't eat breakfast. I have just been sleeping I feel like I don't deserve it
No matter what's going on; no matter what you've done or failed to do, you deserve breakfast. You deserve runny eggs. You deserve oatmeal with blueberries or apples and cinnamon. You deserve biscuits & gravy, huevos rancheros, and bagels with lox, cream cheese, capers and very thinly-sliced red onions.

You deserve all these things and I won't stand for you saying that you don't.

Unless you're like a child molester or someone who talks at the theater. Then you get unfrosted Pop Tarts at best.

No matter what's going on; no matter what you've done or failed to do, you deserve breakfast. You deserve runny eggs. You deserve oatmeal with blueberries or apples and cinnamon. You deserve biscuits & gravy, huevos rancheros, and bagels with lox, cream cheese, capers and very thinly-sliced red onions.

You deserve all these things and I won't stand for you saying that you don't.

Unless you're like a child molester or someone who talks at the theater. Then you get unfrosted Pop Tarts at best.

Thx I appreciate. I guess I deserve it then cause I do not talk at theaters and I don't like noisy people and I definitely never hurt any children

At this point it's just how my body works. I remember when I used to go to sleep with hunger and hunger can be so intoxicating that I would fall sleep making plans of what to eat the next day, but then when I woke up I wasn't hungry anymore. Around midday or so I would get really hungry again

I do eat very well today though. What I want and when I want, but I'm more of a dinner guy

No doubt.

246829269_4621696844535782_455312693848135097_n.jpg

No food is superior to Bacon. And I say that as someone who was Jewish in a previous incarnation:)

Im picking a sausage egg and cheese croissant sandwich over a bacon everyday of the week, twice on sunday.

If the bacon is too crispy its no good IMO, thats where sausage is GOAT tier, but when the bacon is cooked right it's undefeated.

giphy.gif

A new challenger arrived for me a couple years ago when my hipster butcher started carrying grass fed beef bacon.

Last edited:
Back