Is ****bolic Drive the best protein on the market ?

glasgowviper

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been reading a few articles, listening to podcasts and reading a few blogs by nutritionist and body builders and they all seem to be using ****bolic Drive low carb protein.

Anyone have any experiance using this stuff and if so is it woth the money?

Any info would be bang on.

****bolic drive appears to be a whey / casein mix

Nutrition info: protein blend (whey-protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), milk-protein concentrate)

It just has a good mix of fast and slow absorption protein. Not the best for PWO, but for overall, it's not too bad.

You can make your own version MUCH cheaper at www.trueprotein.com Lots of the guys on this board use the site and I highly suggest it over way overpaying at biotest.

****bolic drive has the best tasting chocolate of all the milk protein blends ive had. It's so good I can't live without it. Shipping is what kills it, though.

A lot of people also swear by Evopro (the protein blend contained in Muscle Milk but sold seperately).

****bolic drive has the best tasting chocolate of all the milk protein blends ive had. It's so good I can't live without it. Shipping is what kills it, though.

A lot of people also swear by Evopro (the protein blend contained in Muscle Milk but sold seperately).

Yeh. EvoPro is really good. Trueprotein.com has it beat a bit on price if you go don't mind not paying for a tub and reusing an old one. You can find EvoPro online for about $10/lb if you look around, which isn't really bad.

Btw why is m-eta censored?

Yeh. EvoPro is really good. Trueprotein.com has it beat a bit on price if you go don't mind not paying for a tub and reusing an old one. You can find EvoPro online for about $10/lb if you look around, which isn't really bad.

some folks were using the word meta to redirect the HWs to lemon party.

the best protein on the market comes from real food, not any dehydrated protein powder.

if you know a bit about cooking you can get tons of real food protein for a dollar or so a meal.

i'm sure the op meant protein powder. and yes, we all know food is better. For convenience, powders are superior.

****bolic Drive is good, but pricey. Personally, a trueprotein mix of whey, casein, egg is better.

Just ordered:

6lbs. of Fake surge:
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade 20%
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 20%
Amylocel (Waxy Maize Starch) 60%

5lbs. of Fake ****bolic drive:
Milk Protein Isolate 100%

definitely trueprotein> biotest

There's always the option of paying TP a bit extra for a tub with scoop!

meta is not censored! (Kidding, it can be used in potentially disruptive/damaging scripts... had to change my photobucket usr name because of it.)

There's always the option of paying TP a bit extra for a tub with scoop!

meta is not censored! (Kidding, it can be used in potentially disruptive/damaging scripts... had to change my photobucket usr name because of it.)

I think if you pay for the tub and scoop, it makes evopro a better buy. There are some places you can get it for ~$22 a tub which is less than $10 a pound.

And they could of censored **** to say m-eta or something, then we'd at least not be like wtf??

Back