Is Bloodsport the best American made martial arts movie or is it Enter the Dragon?

Yes but American ninja is about equal on the goodness factor. Best 2 Ninja movies lol

Enter the ninja was good but with bouts of boring and ninja 3 the domination was straight up lunacy that plays like a spoof today.

The ninja goes from stealth mode to crushing a golf ball in front of a bodyguard of his target and kills something like 28 cops, 3 motorcycles, a car and helicopter in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

But fuck I loved it when I was a kid. The movie falls off the rails when he decides to possess the 80's arobics instructors body and get revenge on the cops that killed him

As a kid, when that old lady nuts up but then gets got … mind=blown

yall dont know bout that
p14708_v_v8_aa.jpg
Ill confess, I avoided bothering to watch this one since American ninja 3, 4 and 5 were trash and he was the lead

In terms of still watchable

1. Karate kid
2. Dragon bruce lee story
3. Rush hour
4. Best of the best
5. Blood sport

#1. The Karate Kid
#2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
#3. Under Siege
#4. TKK Part 2
#5. Hard to Kill
#6. Bloodsport
#7. The Perfect Weapon
#8. Out for Justice
#9. The Karate Kid part 3
#10. Marked for Death/Kickboxer/Lionheart/Out for Justice/American Ninja

The Last Dragon!!!!!! Best martial arts movie, PERIOD. Come on man, Bruce Leroy. Shonuff, the Shogun of Harlem. Classic

Like a lot of those movies but Bloosport reigns supreme for me. I’ve seen it at least 30 times and I’ll still watch it if it’s in tv. Same for The Running Man.

Back