Is Bloodsport the best American made martial arts movie or is it Enter the Dragon?

Enter the Dragon.

Reminds me of having sex with the wife.

It is. 100%.

VariableBrightIcefish-poster.jpg

Enter the dragon isn't American made but it wishes it was.

Bloodsport is the greatest movie ever made, period. (Aside from MacGruber)

Enter the dragon isn't American made but it wishes it was.
It’s a joint production with Hong Kong. It’s my pick k for best martial arts movie.

Gymkhana is better than both but of the two choices Bloodsport is better overall.

Gymkhana is better than both but of the two choices Bloodsport is better overall.

Probably the weirdest martial.arts concept of that era!

Suck on my pommel horse skills, you literal peasants!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Enter the Dragon, no contest.

It's got Bruce Lee, and hardly any stupid drama. A bunch of memorable characters, without a need for a bimbo.

Plus, no JCVD.

Bruce Lee laughs at Tong Po

Honestly I'd probably go with The Karate Kid.

Love Bloodsport

The best part was the early stages of the tourney... It was fun seeing how the movie makers created the different fighters/styles. It was almost like a Street Fighter game, before there was an actual Street Fighter.

I wouldn't be surprised if the makers of Street Fighter 2 took inspiration from Bloodsport in making the game. Thought I'm probably getting my time frame wrong here..

Over-all, Bloodsport is just an incredibly fun movie. Which is what a Martial Arts movie needs to be

Enter the Dragon, no contest.

It's got Bruce Lee, and hardly any stupid drama. A bunch of memorable characters, without a need for a bimbo.

Plus, no JCVD.

Bruce Lee laughs at Tong Po

Agree... the chick stuff in these movies is retarded

Love Bloodsport

The best part was the early stages of the tourney... It was fun seeing how the movie makers created the different fighters/styles. It was almost like a Street Fighter game, before there was an actual Street Fighter.

I wouldn't be surprised if the makers of Street Fighter 2 took inspiration from Bloodsport in making the game. Thought I'm probably getting my time frame wrong here..

Over-all, Bloodsport is just an incredibly fun movie. Which is what a Martial Arts movie needs to be
Yup. As bad as it is in terms of acting and writing, it did give martial arts fans everything they wanted in a karate movie.

I would have to agree it's the goat. I watch it every time I catch it on tv

Back