Is BLM Anti-Free Speech and Anti-Gay?

thats what they claimed when they did that protest at the Toronto Pride parade.

they also claim white gay men have white priv in that community.
Almost all blacks in North America are privileged, at least when African Blacks are a part of the equation.

BLM as a movement right now is an annoyance, just disruptive for the sake of being an activist. Have someone that can rationally, clearly and logically speak out your platform, without the need to interrupt others, and maybe the ball will get rolling.

No, I'm not referring to you specifically.

BLM did just put out their 40 point reform request that included some LGBT bullet points, however BLM's actions point towards a movement that leans against gays IMO.

I feel like the parades, the Mizzou vigil and Milo are all easy targets to bully as they have. A lot of people are justifying it by saying they wanted more exposure, so they took these event's out of love/sympathy for their cause? Seems like if anybody else would've done the same it would've been a hate crime.

Idk seems about as backwards as can be to me. Pro-LGBT people don't shut down LGBT parades, vigils and speaking events.

Slight trollery: I bet Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church would've like BLM. He was a successful Civil rights lawyer after all.

I agree. I think they should be picking different targets, but I'm not going to tell them how to meet their goals.

I dunno. Ask them. I'm just saying the demands they stopped the parade for were demands intended to help black LGBT people.

Edit: what the fuck is this? d u n n posts a wrestling image?
Looks like Mark Henry

I agree. I think they should be picking different targets, but I'm not going to tell them how to meet their goals.
I feel like we should, otherwise they trample on other people's liberties that have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

I really struck a nerve with you in that other thread, didn't I? Pathetic. LOL

Did you quote the wrong person? WTF are you talking about?
Yes I did sorry about that. Using my phone and my phone is stupid.

My guess is that the black student's would be on the lower end of the totem pole as his arguments are horribly thought out. Implying to me that he's on some kind of affirmative action scholarship. Sounds like black privilege.

If a white student advocated against a black genocide, they would be expelled for hate speech.

Hmmn there are other organizations trampling on liberties that I would fight first.
BLM seems like a big profile one right now. Blood of 15 dead cops on their hands, waging war on free speech, Censoring/bullying Gays, praising the senseless killing of whites and LEO's on social media...etc.

US law enforcement/justice system seem to be. (Brutality, civil forfeiture, war on drugs, privatized prisons....etc)

College campuses seem to be a big liberty violator at the moment too as far a freedom of speech goes.

Who exactly are you referring to though?

Yes I did sorry about that. Using my phone and my phone is stupid.

My guess is that the black student's would be on the lower end of the totem pole as his arguments are horribly thought out. Implying to me that he's on some kind of affirmative action scholarship. Sounds like black privilege.

If a white student advocated against a black genocide, they would be expelled for hate speech.

If a white student says anything remotely against black people they run the risk of being expelled, but blacks and Muslims can literally call for genocide and be coddled for it.

In Europe students have attacked presenters with violence over pictures, and the students were not disciplined and the presenters were told they were wrong.

Fucked up.

Hmmn there are other organizations trampling on liberties that I would fight first.
I was exploring this idea earlier today.

is BLM starting to be like the KKK?

Both are racist/divisive organizations, both harass and bully people they don't like in order to censor them, both have used terror/intimidation tactics to make public statements.

Obviously they're not a carbon copy of each other in an equal/opposite way, but I think its undeniable that there are similarities in stances and tactics.

If a white student says anything remotely against black people they run the risk of being expelled, but blacks and Muslims can literally call for genocide and be coddled for it.

In Europe students have attacked presenters with violence over pictures, and the students were not disciplined and the presenters were told they were wrong.

Fucked up.
Great example bringing up the Muslim piece.

Muhammed, their prophet that they always get so butt hurt about, was a child rapist. His wife Aisha was 6 years old when they married and they consummated when she was 9 years old. Some justify it by saying that was the times he lived in....I don't remember reading anything about Jesus, Moses, Mithra, Misces, Horus....etc. Raping kids. They all lived before Muhammed's time....Wouldn't history be more rapey the further back we look?

To ridicule Islam for praising a child rapist could lead to a group of radicals showing up to your work place and "Avenging" Muhammed's "Good" name.

We live in an utterly backwards world.

Shit to suggest "All Lives Matter" is enough to get someone suspended/expelled nowadays. A very similar story is playing out now at the University of Texas.

Great example bringing up the Muslim piece.

Muhammed, their prophet that they always get so butt hurt about, was a child rapist. His wife Aisha was 6 years old when they married and they consummated when she was 9 years old. Some justify it by saying that was the times he lived in....I don't remember reading anything about Jesus, Moses, Mithra, Misces, Horus....etc. Raping kids. They all lived before Muhammed's time....Wouldn't history be more rapey the further back we look?

To ridicule Islam for praising a child rapist could lead to a group of radicals showing up to your work place and "Avenging" Muhammed's "Good" name.

We live in an utterly backwards world.

Shit to suggest "All Lives Matter" is enough to get someone suspended/expelled nowadays. A very similar story is playing out now at the University of Texas.

It is scary brother. And social media has such a grasp on young people and all of those companies only let one point of view be displayed, and that point of view is anti-American and genocidal to the West. Crazy times.

The University System is fully corrupted and teaches an ideology that will lead to the downfall of our great country. Hell, the media is so disgusting they wont show any of what is happening in Europe with the mass invasion. I'm watching the West commit suicide before my very eyes.

Its a shame what the anti BLM crowd is doing. Rather than hear the message of BLM, they simply try to get people focused on some fake or insignificant so-called issues. But of course that is the way of the right as easily seen in all these ridiculous phoney scandals they try to drag Hillary and Obama into

It is scary brother. And social media has such a grasp on young people and all of those companies only let one point of view be displayed, and that point of view is anti-American and genocidal to the West. Crazy times.

The University System is fully corrupted and teaches an ideology that will lead to the downfall of our great country. Hell, the media is so disgusting they wont show any of what is happening in Europe with the mass invasion. I'm watching the West commit suicide before my very eyes.
Even SJW's are triggering SJW's....

Its like the masses in the western world have short circuited and the few left seeing current events objectively are seen as racist/xenophobic/crazy/transphobic/islamaphobic...etc.

Phobia's are meant to describe "Irrational fears"...at what point do these kind of concerns become rational? Is that defined somewhere in a psych/poli sci/sociology book? No.

Its a shame what the anti BLM crowd is doing. Rather than hear the message of BLM, they simply try to get people focused on some fake or insignificant so-called issues. But of course that is the way of the right as easily seen in all these ridiculous phoney scandals they try to drag Hillary and Obama into
LOL, being against BLM automatically makes me right wing?

Do you think MLK would approve of what BLM is doing and saying? I doubt that he would. Apparently that would make him a right winger in your mind.

How is this a phoney scandal? BLM is waging war on free speech and purposefully hijacking LGBT events and shutting them down. These things are happening, nothing made up about it.

What kind of phoney scandals with Obama and Hillary are you referring to? The signing and resigning of the NDAA scandal? The 60 Syrian civilians murdered by drone strike scandal? The sending of 400 Million Dollars to Iran Scandal? Allowing Americans to be slaughtered in Benghazi scandal? The Clinton Foundation accepting 10,000,000's of dollars from Saudi Arabia Scandal?

Which "Phoney" scandal are you referring to? There's so many to choose from.

Back