Is BLM Anti-Free Speech and Anti-Gay?

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We've seen BLM hijack gay pride parades, a candle light vigil for the lives lost in the Orlando mass shooting and also Milo Yiannopoulos speaking events on college campuses and universities...

What do these actions say?

IMO, this tells me that BLM is anti-free speech and anti-gay. I really don't see a way around it. People sympathetic to Gay rights and Gay issues, don't hijack and shut down gay pride parades. People in favor of free speech don't shut down speaking events, because they don't agree with what is being said.

BLM are bullies attacking people for having free speech and being gay. In that Milo event stunt, the BLM woman who took the stage screamed in Milo's face and threatened him with physical violence/harm. That is bully behavior straight up....and why would they choose to storm the stage, steal the mic and threaten Milo and not individuals like Ben Shapiro? Methinks its because Milo is gay and Shapiro is not.

I heard that the people that started BLM were gay.[/QUOTE
I've heard that too, being gay doesn't mean you can't be anti-gay. There are self loathing gays.

BLM's actions do anything but point to them being sympathetic to gay rights and gay issues.
BLM has done nothing to show that they are sympathetic to gay rights/gay issues.

Their actions say just the opposite.

I don't know about being anti gay, but we know what the headlines would say if some right wing organisation did all those 3 things.

They are certainly anti-free speech and anti-white. Their answers to perceived racism is just more racism in the opposite direction.

The founders of BLM claim to be gay, but they're younger females and it is trendy, so who knows?

The actions of BLM suggest that although they might not be anti-gay, they really don't give a shit about gay
community.

I heard that the people that started BLM were gay.

thats what they claimed when they did that protest at the Toronto Pride parade.

they also claim white gay men have white priv in that community.

they are anti logic
anti Truth
Anti- personal accountability
Anti-Cop
and more and more it's become evident that they are anti-white

fuck #BLM. and if you're down with them, fuck you too.

There is no good argument that they aren't anti-free speech. It's as plain as the nose on your face.

As far as the anti-gay thing, well, the black community as a whole is very hostile to the gay community so if they truly represent the interests of black people, that would make sense. Lol. They do pay a lot of lip service to gays, though.

It makes sense BLM and the LGBTQBBQ groups would be allies since they're both laboring under the fuktarded delusion that their respective communities are "literally" oppressed and being hunted down in the streets.

They are a terrorist organization.....their intent is to cause problems for everybody.They don't mind killing black folks if they think it's "justified".

It's the oppression Olympics, blacks have more oppression points than gays.

It's the oppression Olympics, blacks have more oppression points than gays.

But a "queer woman of colour" wins the gold. Which is why the broads who run BLM all identify as queer. It's a way to be a part of the lgbqwhatever community and share in the "oppression" that they supposedly receive, while not having to eat any pussy.

What the hell is BLM? This is about as real as Anonymous. If you do not maintain any status quo for membership, you do not exist. What is the cause, what is the strategy? When MLK led protests, people sat in seats they weren't allowed to because they wanted the right to be there. They sat on sidewalks they weren't supposed to be on. It had a purpose, a leader, and organization. BLM is only real because the media wants you to think it's real. It's another made up demographic that politicians can then target with rhetoric. Total bullshit.

When BLM stopped the gay pride parade, their demands were for Toronto Pride leadership to be more inclusive of black LGBT people. Many of the Toronto LGBT and sex workers I've talked to since then have said they didn't like to admit it, but BLM had a point.

Didn't their recent release of political demands include many provisions for LGBT people?

When BLM stopped the gay pride parade, their demands were for Toronto Pride leadership to be more inclusive of black LGBT people. Many of the Toronto LGBT and sex workers I've talked to since then have said they didn't like to admit it, but BLM had a point.

Didn't their recent release of political demands include many provisions for LGBT people?

"More inclusive of black people" = divert the government and corporate funding that Pride gets towards the events that they want, and "prioritize hiring of people of colour". So in other words, funnel some of that money to where BLM wants it.

And as far as LGBT people and the like saying that they had a point, yea a lot of left-wing people here came to that conclusion after our media beat them over the head with the idea that any objection to BLM automatically means you're a racist.

I agree that they're not anti-gay at all. They're just a bunch of Marxist agitators.

Why would you be talking to LGBT and sex workers??

Back