Is Black Beast done once Daniel Cormier puts him on his butt?

Nah Derrick will just stand the fuck up.

Yeah and his power is always there.

Black Beast gets up whenever he wants to when taken down

Black Beast got grapple dominated against Tybura, granted that BB still put him out in the end. Cormier will GRIND on him and wear him out much worse. DC will out wrestle BB and lock in the RNC before round 2 ends.

Black Beast admitted thay he needs the money because he’s building a new house and the house won’t pay for itself. He shouldn’t have taken the fight yet but the UFC pushed for it and everyone gets a payday. It’s far from optimal situation, but I doubt BB minds. No shame in losing to DC and after all he’ll get a few hundred thousand dollars.

Yeah he should have. His back is fucked. It's to the point that he basically can't even train. I bet he was able to negotiate a helluva payday for taking this fight on such late notice since it's basically saving a MSG event. This was by far his best shot at a life changing payday and he took it. Good for him.

I fully expect DC to dominate but from bell to brlluntil it's over he gas to be extremely careful bb could be dead tired and knock a man dead .

People forget that DC was losing to Stipe in the wrestling battle before he knocked Stipe out........ it's going to be harder for DC to dominate wrestling in HW than in LHW. Then with his fist not at 100% you have to question if it is possible for him to get a good grip at Lewis.

I love black beasts personality and instagram and that's hilarious because I couldn't stand the guy until adding him on Instagram and realising he doesn't take himself seriously whatsoever lol, that aside he's had bad back issues and looked utterly dreadful in his last two fights, he is going to get absolutely smashed here.

Gas tank can't be that bad if he can still kill with seconds left in rd 3.

No.

If anything BB has proven over the course of his fight career, it's that he can knock you dead, even when it appears HE'S dead.

DC can't make a mistake in this entire fight, until it is officially over.

Nah...........

Quit it..everyone knows this fight ends at 4:55 round 5 with the one and only punch BB throws laying out Cormier on the canvas stiff as a board.

I’m
They're not comparisons. I'm just saying DC, who is much smaller than BB and is considered a natural LHW, still hold better wins at HW.
Big Foor, Mir, Nelson, Stipe, Barnett, Monson
He beat them fairly easily.. BB always looks like he's about to lose against average HWs
Dc is not a natural lhw at all he only dropped coz of cain

I think it would be similar to Rumble fights. Lewis has a lot more heart than Rumble, but I see him getting wrestlefucked, beaten and finished.

nope not at all. Black Beast has a huge heart and he is very hard to beat, 10-1 in his last 11 fights, only fight he lost his back blew out and he quit. Epic record for HW UFC. Cormier is more skilled but its a very hard fight, Black Beast won't give up and has big power and the best ground and pound in UFC, once he gets on top its always over every time

Cormier is a better fight, but I will not be surprised at all if we are here in later rounds and Black Beast is giving it too him.

BB only trains for an hour during camp if he trains 2 hrs he will be beat DC.

If BB loses the fight, it wouldn't surprise me if he retires.

It should play out like DC vs Rumble, or the Oezdimir fight: 2nd round submission or TKO after DC wears him down.

The real question is this, if Lewis wins... does he get naked this time, and reveal his black beast?

Don’t worry, as long as he talks about his nutsack there will be plenty of white dudes there to lap it up for some weird damn reason. Makes no sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back